inTank Media Baskets

Ricordias from www.blowfishaquatics.com

FAHZ

I just received a great bunch of Florida Ricordias mushrooms. If your looking for Ricordias at a great price check out Bryan's site and his 9 for $99 Ricordia special. What a great price and a good way for nanos to get in on Ricordias. This is a new online store front just opened last week. http://www.blowfishaquatics.com/

Fahz

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. FAHZ: what colors and combinations did you end up getting? Anything really out of the ordinary?

Considered ordering, but wasn't sure about the selection. Also, what did the shipping run you?

Liquid: Not sure if yours are the florida variety, or a different type of discosoma (sp?). My R. Florida have never been very aggressive.

Kennard:

Received a nice selection of orange's, pink's, and blue. I told Bryan no green's as I have three large rocks covered with green already. The polyps were nice sized and some were attached to rocks. The loose ones had substrate attached and were easy to superglue to rock frags. The colors were normal Ricordia's nothing unusual but I thing he has some special colors above and beyond his 9 fro $99. My wife loves the Ricordia's color and they are now her favorite corals. See BIG BOY with three mouths in attached pic.

Fahz

Jeff:

Next day air by FedEx $36 total package $135. About the same I have paid for any other Coral frags I have bought over the net and I have bought several. As long as the quality is good the net companys have a lot of things I can't find in Northern Minnesota.

Fahz

• 2 weeks later...

I received my 9/$99 Ricordia special this week from Bryan. All I can say is awesome! Personalized customer service and great product! I asked that I not receive any green because I already had some green and also that I get singles and that's exactly what I got.

Fast turnaround makes this a special that should not be passed up. Especially at that price!

Thanks to Bryan and Blowfishaquatics.com!

-Jeff

Archived