Pod Your Reef

Bubble Tip and zooanthids

DRoy1124

quick question... I have a few corals, zooanthids and mushrooms. Today I bought a bubble tip anenome and as I was watching him wonder around my tank it dawned on me that I didn't check to see if he would work with my corals. If someone knows anything let me know. I'd hate to have him sting and kill all my zooanthids. Till then I will try to point him in the direction away from my corals.

Thanks,

they'll be fine as long as they don't touch.

sorry, i re-read the post. my answer wasn't specific to your question. many apologies. but, um, if your BTA is moving around, make sure to cover your powerheads. I never did and then switched lights and my BTA decided to move into my powerheads and commit suicide. anyway....good luck! :D

i agree. They'll be fine as long as the zoos and rbta don't touch. The problem is, if your BTA decides the best place is right next to a zoo colony, then it'll slowly sting the colony to death.

If possible, just wait for the bta to find it's final resting spot and then move the zoos accordingly.

i agree. They'll be fine as long as the zoos and rbta don't touch. The problem is, if your BTA decides the best place is right next to a zoo colony, then it'll slowly sting the colony to death.

If possible, just wait for the bta to find it's final resting spot and then move the zoos accordingly.

Thanks everyone... this makes me feel much better about my purchase. :D

Archived