Cultivated Reef

Jade Hermits

me_again

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about them as a part of a cuc for a 24g nano...currently have 3 scarletts, 9 or 10 snails, and 1 emerald crab. I don't know anything about them and was just curious...Thanks for any comments!

i have never heard of them. you mean blue legs? i bet someone renamed them to make them seem rare and charge more. unless they really are different in which case... do u have a pic?

i have never heard of them. you mean blue legs? i bet someone renamed them to make them seem rare and charge more. unless they really are different in which case... do u have a pic?

I saw them on saltwaterfish.com...check the link.

lg- at least they recommend acclimation for inverts, lol.

mconklin- darn right it is!

me again- looks like a misc hermit. i couldnt tell you what it will and wont eat, but be warned, any hermit is not good around similar sized snails (they like to change shells and who better to nab one off of? lol). sorry, im not much help.

me again- looks like a misc hermit. i couldnt tell you what it will and wont eat, but be warned, any hermit is not good around similar sized snails (they like to change shells and who better to nab one off of? lol). sorry, im not much help.
Thanks for trying!

wow...their acclimation recommendations are wack.

3 hours for a fish?

1 hour for a hermit?

What acclimation times/method do you follow?

Archived