Cultivated Reef

Bamboo In Saltwater?

OntarioLiftie

OntarioLiftie

I love archer fish when we had them in at work i used to feed them crickets sometimes and just watch them crunch them off the surface.

Koral krazy (reefer 365)

I've always wanted to keep them but it will be my lucky day when I find an LFS in Jersey that carries them. :tears: I don't trust buying fish online, so my options are limited.

Archer fish are very cool. I used to have one and I would release crickets around the rim of the tank. He would spit water at them to try and get them to fall in.

Actually its still alive, suprising i know, and honestly im not wasting my time i really have nothing better to do inbetween working two full time jobs, one is actually at a LFS. Other then that the roots and stuff coming out the bottom still look to be fine, other than me having to prune down my stupid calurpa there isnt really an problems yet, yet is the key word. anyways i know its probably not going to work but hey if i have nothing better to do while waiting for my Acro to grow then hey its something.

By no means am I suggesting you stop... If it were me I would be doing the same thing :P . I personally dont see how checking daily on a peice of 50 cent bamboo is that huge of a waste of time. In my 55 planted tank i have a peice of bamboo and was told over and over on another forum that it would die and its not aquatic... but its been in my tank growing for 2 months now. It had no roots when I bought it and now there is quite a large hunk of them. Plus the leaves are slowly growing.

Maybe the Bears will win and cheer you up a little. ha ha

Hehe, don't count on it.

I can't believe this has went on for two pages. :lol:

Archived