Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

the not so nano office tank

Crakeur

forgot to mention - 180 gallon. stocked mostly with thelogicalreef.com goodies and a few local purchases

the left side of the tank

Wow Crak!! That is somethin else....mind if i come and work with you so I can sit and stare at it all day? Man...i would never get any work done -thats prolly not something one should put on a resume when submitting it to you though, i bet... ;).

green star polyps.

not pictured are many varieties of shrooms, some of the fish and the giant mantis or the coral bandeds

REAL NICE tank, i really love what you have done looks really cool. Not being nosy but on the 4th pic down on the very edge right bottem their is some spikes sticking out is that a sea urchin?

p.s Keep on Reefing :P

yup, we have a rather large mantis. bright red in color and becoming kinda friendly. it comes out and eats shrimp fed to it from a pair of tongs.

Yeah, what happened to turning that bad boy into pate? Is he still causing problems with the rest of the tank inhabitants, or are they all savvy enough to stay away from him? Man, I would love to see a picture of him.

Archived