ReefCleaners.org

WTT: Peppermint shrimp for frags

sykospark

I got me a peppermint shrimp that got bullied by the cleaner shrimp, and I need to take him out of my tank.

Just pokin' to see if anyone wants to trade a frag for the shrimp.

Things I'm interested in:

frogspawn

xenia

zoas

rics

mushroom

Local pick up/exchange only (i'll come to you).

I'm in Santa Monica, FYI.

If no takers, the shrimp goes back to the LFS. :(

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I have anything of value to offer frag wise... Let me check tonight to see and I'll get back to you. Does your pep eat aiptasias, because i have a couple I recently spotted and Asin won't give me back my Blue Life Aiptasia control, lol! :P

Actually thinking about it, I'm sure I could offer up a zoa frag and a chameleon mushroom from Floorlord that I got from him. B)

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I have anything of value to offer frag wise... Let me check tonight to see and I'll get back to you. Does your pep eat aiptasias, because i have a couple I recently spotted and Asin won't give me back my Blue Life Aiptasia control, lol! :P

Actually thinking about it, I'm sure I could offer up a zoa frag and a chameleon mushroom from Floorlord that I got from him. B)

Well, I haven't seen any aiptasia since I've put him in there *laughs*. But at the same time, he only swims around at night (but he's being bullied by my cleaner shrimp, so he's afraid to leave his little cave).

SO I can't guarantee his aiptasia skillz, but I'm happy to loan him to you and take a rain check on frags, and see if he nibbles up your pests. I've been Joe Juice-ing more often than I wanted (after I got rid of the aiptasia, mejanos showed up! I can't win!).

I live on the west siiiide. PM me, and you can come pick him up some time in the evening this week , or whenever. :)

Don't get thrown out the squad, son!

Archived