ReefCleaners.org

fire blood shrimp and skunk cleaner shrimp

DudE31

Right now i have a pair of skunk cleaner shrimp that have been doing very well. My water parameters are all good (ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 0) and the tank is a 25 gallon. I have about 35 lbs of liverock so there are alot of hiding places and i was wondering if i added a fire blood shrimp if it would be ok with my cleaner shrimp. The fireblood is at my work right now and was suprisingly getting along with a coral banded shrimp but i seperated them just to be on the safe side. The fire blood is in with some cleaner shrimp but in a tank that is over 4 feet long and only has holes about 4 inches in diameter to pass through and he hasn't found the skunk cleaner shrimp yet. He also doesn't seem to venture very far away from his rock. So i think he should be ok... any one have any other info etc it would be greatly appreciated.

avalanche1201

my GF's parents took my fire blood when i went to school...they had a skunk and they did fine together...until the skunk was murdered one night by what we believe to be the giant purple tang they have

Archived