Coral Vue Hydros

Ok One More Try For good pic's.......

SaltyDawg

Hairy tonga shrooms. Started out as one large shroom I paid 8 bucks for and two weeks later split into two!

2 green star polyp frags I just got today for 15 bucks!!!!!! This picture is actual size too!!!

This is actualy red I forgot to turn off the flash! When these are under actinic they have a bright orange ring aroun the center!

Polyp sea mat.

This Is a real beauty !!!! I Cant rwemeber the name of the coral though! It was a frag that I found on the bottom of the display tank today when I got the star polyp's. It was free!!! It is only about 1" x 1/2" But it puts out realy short and fuzzy green tooth shaped tentacles. ANy taker's on what it is? It is flat like a plate coral but markings like a brain.

y toad stool leather, New mystery frag and, 1 very prety disc. Shroom. I love the blue ring. It was also a freeby from a while ago!

My finger leather which isnt doing so hot at the moment. ( I.E. Chemical ware fare with my toad stool!)

FINALY!!!!!!! A full tank shot. I know I know I went camera happy on ya all! HAHAHA!!! Well I hope ya like's ;)

You have a beautiful tank there Dawg. Very natural looking. Can't wait to see it when the GSP is acclimated. :) Sorry, I'm a sucker for green star polyps hehe.

Oh and I'd like to add that the camera you have now does a much better job than your old camera.

John

Thank's XWhite! Yeah it cost me 100 bucks more but it shows big time! Got any pics of yours?

Ok , Here's the truth of wht I had to get a new cam.

I went to the pet shop today right. I took my cam with me because the guy there wanted to see what a 5.5g nano looked like with that many corals in it. I got all my stuff showed off my pic's. Went to the register. Set my cam on the top of the counter. paid for my stuf turned around to hand the bag to my G-friend.

Got my change and went out to the car. I realized I left the camera halfway home. Went back and guess what ! It was gone!

BIG SURPRISE HUH! Well the jokes on them when they see how crappy it is !!!!!! Still suck's though! Guess I was a little embarased to tell the truth of it at first!

Oof, that stinks. If you charged the first camera, you should see if your credit card covers it. It's only a hundred dollars but that's a hundred dollars that could be used for more coral hehe.

No, no picture yet. I'm waiting to get through the diatoms before I post a picture. And until I'm willing to take the time to learn how to resize my pictures. I'm using a Canon Powershot G2 to take pictures so far. I love it.

In macro mode, I simply point the camera at what I want, zoom it then press the button. It'll sit there sometimes for a bit autozooming but so far, I've gotten some really good pictures. Though sometimes, I want it to zoom in even closer.

John

Was a cash purchase.

If you use paint shop pro you can resize with ease!!!!!

Just open the picture you want to resize.

Click on the tab marked "image"

Then click resize.

Then in the first two boxes marked "pixels" that are side by side set the width to 600 and then set the hieght to 527.

I played around with it alot and this seems to be the largest picture size you can post on here.

Hope this helps.

Looks really good. I've never seen a mushroom with a ring like that. It will look really cool if you get a whole colony of them.

Thanks guy's! And Gal's! Nice to see I finaly did somthing right! LOL!!

THat blue ring shroom has propogated it's self on the under side of the rim. It is so prety I am affraid to cut it up and "force-frag" It. I wish I could post the "big" pic of my hairy shrooms undr full actinic but I had to size them down to post here. You would not believe how beatiful they look when it takes up the screen! I mean WOW! I have to find a free web hosting site where I can post such a huge picture for you to see. It looks like somthing out of a professional marine photo mag.

Wow, I cant wait to see what it looks like when those bad boys fill in. Looking forward to it. Sorry about your cam. At least you know you can shoplift at your LFS with no worries. LOL

They are just now starting to all sprout out of their tubes! And wouldnt you know it my girlfriends got the camera!

Yeah realy I could probably walk out with a box full of rock and coral and they wouldnt knw it! Escpecialy since it was taken when the guy behind the register was looking dead ahead at me and the camera was right in fron tof him when I turned around!

I dont think he took it, but man he saw me put it there!

Smokin-Reefer

That nano looks sweet, hopefully my 5.5 will be that nice one day. All I currently have in it is a clarkii clown that causes sand storms, and a CONDYLACTIS (Damn girlfriend bought me a *present*...gee...thanks....

but I do have the gang of corraline starting to spread on my lr.

Archived