Top Shelf Aquatics

bookworm length?

drdrew

Hellolights.com has some nice 10000K / 03 actinic combos, but they are out of stock until the end of the month. I think they are Coralife bulbs.

i just wanted the 03's, not the 50/50's...i ordered from hellolights...they don't say out of stock, i guess i'll find out...no rush anyhow...

so, one final question...how do you get into these things to change out the bulb? the two phillips screws at the base, or try to pop off the plastic top?

I just bought several 13w pc's (EDIT: BULB AND BALLAST) from walmart last night for $9.87 each and verified that right on the front of the yellow covering it says "13w 6500K"...

much cheaper solution than anything I've found online. Only need to buy some actinics bulb replacements and I'll be set!

u paid 9.87 for your bulbs or the whole thing? ballast and all? cuz my wal mart sells pc setups (used for shop lights) for 10 bucks with 65k's and they sell 65k's for like 4 bucks. i have to replace my bulbs soon (50/50's) ill probly order em from hello-lights ,Chris

it included ballast + 6500K bulb + 6ft power cord :)

yep these were the shop lights.. I didn't see the spare pc 65k bulbs but that's good to know! if I need cheap replacements

:)

Originally posted by taku

I just bought several 13w pc's from walmart last night for $9.87 each and verified that right on the front of the yellow covering it says "13w 6500K"...

much cheaper solution than anything I've found online. Only need to buy some actinics bulb replacements and I'll be set!

Archived