Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SPS frags for colorful zoo's and ricordia's....

spankey

I am trying to get some stock of frags in my son's new 30 gallon I got him for Christmas... I am looking for colorfull zoo's and ricordia's...

I can frag the following pieces to swap if anyone wants to trade.....

German Blue Polyp digi

Picture015-1.jpg

(that is just the top half of the coral :) I can frag allot of this too!)

Here you can actually see how big it really is :)

Picture013-2.jpg

I can frag this... Acro with purple tips ?????

Picture017-1.jpg

I can frag this...

Unsure of the ID but its gorgeous....

Picture016-1.jpg

This entire colony is up for grabs I have another one twice its size...

Picture017-1.jpg

Its the montipora behind the cap or next to the cap...

Green Pavona

Picture013.jpg

Green Slimmer

Picture010-1.jpg

Purple Digi, Green Digi and orange cap also

Picture016.jpg

This is fragable too. (Blue one on the left next to the slimmer)

Picture018.jpg

Green Pocilapora....

Picture017.jpg

Again feel free to post photos of what you want to swap if anyone is interested or PM me the links for your photos.... I am very generous with my frags as most can agree.

Thanks

Spankey

Where are you located? ive got an Armor of God frag and many Cat Eyes that I would be willing to trade.

I would be interested maybe the first, and fourth pic, as well as the green slimer and purple monti.

and I can post pics of the zoanthids tommorrow

I am in Eastern PA 19512.. I should have stated that I would rather this be a local trade due to it being winter right now,at least in my state.....

Sorry about that.

Spankey

Sal, can you bring a blue digi to the meeting Saturday? I have a few baby blue palys I could throw your way. They are super fast growers. I picked up 10 polyps at the NCPARS swap in Nov. and have like 40 now.

Chad,,

You got it bro!!!! PM me the night before so I don't forget!!!

AQUATIC

I could possibly ship to you, but driving and meeting half way would be better.... What do you have to swap?

Six,

14k Phoenix bulbs... They ROCK!!!!

Spank.

The Propagator

Spanky,

Email me or pm me. ;)

j.clements@fuse.net

Im fairly close I think so shipping wouldnt be a huge ordeal and I want some of your stuff LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey spanky i have some zoax i can trade. Ill post pictures some time today. Im located in 17965. How close are you to the new cabelas?

The Propagator

I think spanky has left the building LOL!!

I havent gotten an email or pm about this since I posted in here so its any ones guess. LOL!

I am about 40 miles from the new cabelas... Would meet though at say Berkshire or Fairgrounds mall though!!! I haven't left, just been working weird hours lately...

Sorry.

Spank.

Pics as promised. Hope you are interested.

DSCN0622.jpg

Have a pretty large frag of this

DSCN0621.jpg

Green hairy mushroom ~3in across

DSCN0620.jpg

Tiny frag of this, bout 4-5 polyps

DSCN0619.jpg

Thats the frag, pretty large and spread very fast. These seem to have a green center a purple rim under pc lighting and t5.

DSCN0617.jpg

I can frag some of these. Not sure how many, would have to look.

I also have another colony of oranges i would have to look at also, Dont have a pic of them.

All pic are under 250w 20k halide.

Lemme know if there is anything there you like. I would also buy some if the prices are good.

Interested in

pic:

1,4,7(purple digi),8,9

I am running two 150w HQI Blueline 14k bulbs. I was using the phoenix bulbs when you seen the photos above, however the bluelines look identical to the phoenix on my tank....I know others would argue that one, but I was shocked when I put them in over the tank. I was expecting a washed out blue look with the bluelines, but all and all it looks just as good..

I was getting sick growth with he phoenix bulbs. They rock, however I don't have the time I used to have to keep fragging everthing, then finding people to take em... I know " I must be crazy for saying that".. But its true... My green slimmer would double in size in two months... I was clipping 5" branches off of it and withing two months they were back... Absolutely crazy...

I see that yours are single end bulbs. Are they bluelines? I have the 14k SE bulbs over my son's tank both are 175 watts and I love the way his tank looks.

All and all I think that the bulbs are ok and even though I have tried XM, coralife and Phoenix and now blueline. The Phoenix bulb gets my 100% vote for sure....

If you are running SE I would try another bulb if you aren't happy with the one you have...Search around and see what others use, however there is NO perfect bulb. Don't let anyone tell you there is, it can't be proven and its all in your eye, and how your corals like em... As you can see in two years I have tested 4 now, my wallet hates me for it, but my corals seem to thank me when I sell the frags...

Good luck!

Spank.

I'm more concerned with them living and growing decently. The color I am not extremely worried about, I'm sure they won't brown out completely, lol.

They are Iwasaki 175w. I gues the par rating was best for the ballast I have. Seems to be growing the monti caps well and getting good color out of them. the zoas and lps I have look good too.

Archived