Pod Your Reef

FT ZOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's trade!

cmagallon

I’m setting up a propagation tank for zoos and ricordias. I have about 12 different color zoos for trade. All I need is small frags to get started. 2-4 polyps per frag are fine.

Thanks fellow reefers......................

I have a frag of about 20-25 polyps of these available, but I think you're a little too far west for me. I'm in the rowland hts/diamond bar/walnut area.

purpzoo.jpg

hey cmag, Hi

I was looking at the pics of your 7g from back in Feb when I realized you're in Granada Hills. I am a total newbie, thinkin of gettin my 7g minibow this week and I am in Northridge. I can probably walk to your place, lol. So I was thinkin maybe I can buy some of stuff you want (in a few weeks of course-till i am done cycling) and then we can share stuff. what do u think?

If you like the idea pm me.

P.S. do u know any other reefers around here? oh and 1 other thing...it's funny..we are the same age... i wonder if this is the age ppl start to get into these things...lol

you got mail!

Originally posted by Darya

hey cmag, Hi

I was looking at the pics of your 7g from back in Feb when I realized you're in Granada Hills. I am a total newbie, thinkin of gettin my 7g minibow this week and I am in Northridge. I can probably walk to your place, lol. So I was thinkin maybe I can buy some of stuff you want (in a few weeks of course-till i am done cycling) and then we can share stuff. what do u think?  

If you like the idea pm me.  

P.S. do u know any other reefers around here? oh and 1 other thing...it's funny..we are the same age... i wonder if this is the age ppl start to get into these things...lol

Con,

I read in that you're going to the encino swap, did you want the zoos. I can bring it then. Also if I get enough guts and patience to break up my pink zoo rock, I might have some of those too.

Let me know what you have. You can e-mail me at BenjaminRos@adelphia.net

Ben

Ben,

i'll take some of those pink ones. I all ready have the ones you posted.

thanks,

Originally posted by LakerFan

Con,  

I read in that you're going to the encino swap, did you want the zoos.  I can bring it then.  Also if I get enough guts and patience to break up my pink zoo rock, I might have some of those too.

Let me know what you have. You can e-mail me at BenjaminRos@adelphia.net

Ben

YeaH! Lakers all the way! four-peat!!!

sure I'll drill your tank in exchange for the pink zoos. just set me up with a nice size pc. of pinks and if you have other bright colors too. I also collect ricordias if you have any,

Im in the Sanfernando valley, Granada Hills.

Con

Originally posted by LakerFan

Con,  

How big of a piece do you want of the Pinks?  Also what do you have to trade.  E-mail me some pics.  Benjaminros@adelphia.net.

I heard the you drill tanks too, how much do you charge or will you take frags for the labor:)

Cool!

what are you guy's taking for swapping?

see you there!

bring beer and frags. LOL

Originally posted by Xavier

Actually.. Goliath and I might be going to that Encino swap.. we're in Ventura..

I have a small frag of very neon green GSP I'll probably bring (about the diameter of a quarter)... possibly a stalk of candycane that's in the process of splitting and some $$ (that usually trades easily)... that's all I have available at the moment... Goliath prolly won't be bringing anything (except his wallet) since he's just starting

What doyou plan on bringing?

PS - I keep a six pack of beer in the trunk, you never know when you are gonna need one ;)

I'm just bringing $$$.

I was thinking of buying a colony of ? and fraging it for trade.

Are you taking any food ?

Do you have any Ricordias for trade ?

Originally posted by Xavier

I have a small frag of very neon green GSP I'll probably bring (about the diameter of a quarter)... possibly a stalk of candycane that's in the process of splitting and some $$ (that usually trades easily)... that's all I have available at the moment... Goliath prolly won't be bringing anything (except his wallet) since he's just starting

What doyou plan on bringing?

PS - I keep a six pack of beer in the trunk, you never know when you are gonna need one ;)

Well.. I asked if he wanted me to bring anything, and he didn't say...

I have a small rock of green rics (I believe it has 3 rics, one or two splitting).. quite common, not unusual at all, but it does have a nice small fan worm in it w/ light yellow feathers.. when fully extended, the fan is about the diameter of a dime

I also have a small frag of flourescent green button zoos.. you can see them in the back left of this picture (about 5 polyps):

http://warline.dyndns.org/tank_pics/zoo1.jpg

Archived