inTank Media Baskets

FS: NC12DX with EVERYTHING, name the price

jss8422

Hello fellow reefers. Last Christmas I was given a NanoCube 12 DX, and have spent the year or so slowly adding corals and various livestock. As of now, I will not be able to take my reef off to college, and would like to sell it, complete in its entirety, to one of you guys. It comes with everything an original one comes with: from bioballs to the carbon bag to the original box and papers. Additionally, I have upgraded the tank with a Maxi-Jet 600 for better flow and a surface skimmer to keep the water's clarity optimal. These pictures below were taken this morning, right after the lights came on, hence the fact that not every coral has opened yet. I will post better pictures later once they have all blossomed. In the tank, I have:

Coral

Green Starburst Polyps

Assorted Colony Polyps

Cup Coral

Blue Mushrooms

Purple/Orange Ricordea

Livestock

Black Ocellaris Clown

Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

5-7 Various Snails

Hermit Crab

Miscellaneous

8-10 lbs of beautifully cultured Fiji Live Rock

10-15 lbs of live sand

As of now, I have no asking price. You guys name the price, and we can negotiate. I am very flexible. Also, I am really hoping for a local pickup, as I have little experience shipping. I want to sell the tank as a whole, but may be willing to part out for locals. I am in Winston-Salem, NC. I can get better pictures upon request, or high res pictures, and please don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me at jss8422@aol.com. Thanks everyone.

dsc00434largekv4.th.jpg

dsc00435largerv4.th.jpg

dsc00436largexe1.th.jpg

dsc00438largely5.th.jpg

dsc00440largesu5.th.jpg

dsc00443largejl4.th.jpg

dsc00444largevw3.th.jpg

nice tank man :) but just take it with you :P see all those tanks in my sig? :P i take every single one back and forth from school at all breaks :P

nice tank man :) but just take it with you :P see all those tanks in my sig? :P i take every single one back and forth from school at all breaks :P

Yea I know. I've thought long and hard about this, but I just don't know if I want to have that responsibility while I'm at school. Thanks for the suggestion though. Tank is still for sale.

Bump.. I plan on posting some new pictures when the lights come on tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Decided a ballpark price of $300, and will throw in some "goodies" like supplements and equipment as well. Don't be shy to make an offer; I am willing to negotiate.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here are some new pictures. For pick up, I'm willing to meet people in the North Carolina and border-state areas if the drive is too much of a hassle. Please feel free to make an offer, as I've already had some for "livestock only" and "tank only."

nano001largehy4.th.jpg

nano002largeqh7.th.jpg

nano003largedf0.th.jpg

nano004largeva6.th.jpg

nano005largela3.th.jpg

nano006largera6.th.jpg

nano010largeqm0.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I decided to keep the tank for a while, however I am now officially relisting it because college begins in a few months. Just had it professionally cleaned and aquascaped, and will have pictures up very soon. Price stands at $200. One more note, the skunk cleaner was sold. Thanks all.

Crackerballer
So I decided to keep the tank for a while, however I am now officially relisting it because college begins in a few months. Just had it professionally cleaned and aquascaped, and will have pictures up very soon. Price stands at $200. One more note, the skunk cleaner was sold. Thanks all.

Where areyou going to school at? I might be interested, but I don't really need the livestock and such as I would be using it as a QT tank.

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP.

I actually have recent pictures on my computer, but they are all above 2mb and I don't know of an image hosting site that will take that size. Furthermore, I just got a mac and haven't discovered an image-resizing program that's free.

SO, if you are interested, please just post or PM me your e-mail and I'd be happy to send pics.

I might add, the new aquascape is beautiful! I plan on a little cleaner crew supplement as well in the near future.

how much for the GSP & Rics? Are you willing to ship it..

Sorry, but I am not shipping or selling individual pieces.

Update: Just added 6 new snails and 3 hermits.

• 2 weeks later...

NOOO. Just underwent a tank crash while I was away (left the mother to feed it)!

I lost my clown, and my ric has simply disappeared. I've dropped the price to $130-- I really need to get rid of this thing quick.

This is a damn good deal, as it still includes supplements, all livestock (LR, remaining corals, clean up crew), original box, and all of my aquarium supplies. The tank is truly in very, very good condition.

I've also just replaced the stage 1 sponge filters. Please inquire quickly. E-mail at jss8422@aol.com for quickest reply.

Pictures are available to those interested. Thanks.!

Archived