ReefCleaners.org

Fish store out of business sale

Spilo26

I can get a pic when i go to the store i havent moved it to my house yet i have a bunch of tanks for sale also 20 highs 30 longs 40 breeders drilled and undrilled 250 watt metal halides i still have a bunch of stuff i need to go throught and ill get a complete list up i dont have alot thats probably why they went out of business lol

I can get a pic when i go to the store i havent moved it to my house yet i have a bunch of tanks for sale also 20 highs 30 longs 40 breeders drilled and undrilled 250 watt metal halides i still have a bunch of stuff i need to go throught and ill get a complete list up i dont have alot thats probably why they went out of business lol

how much for 40b? shipped thanks

im probably gonna charge 15$ for 20 gallons and a doller per gallon past that add an extra 10$ on for drilled tanks beats 25 dollars a hole at a lfs. ill get a list up tomorrow with everything i have like i said its not alot im just trying to make my money back and get a cheap fishroom lol.

Oh yeah i might also trade for coral or fish looking for coral beauty angel, firefish, or rainsford goby.

Interested in one of the halide setups. I'd be looking to get ballast and all (complete setup). PM me make and price please.

Thank you.

Oh yeah im in mansfield ohio heres my tanks for sale

75 gallon 70$

40 20 gallons 15$ each

2 tank racks ( if interested ask me ill show you a pic and we can go from their)

2 drilled 40 breeders 40$

2 40 breeders undrilled 40$

40 30 gallon long tanks 30$ each

Oh yeah im in mansfield ohio heres my tanks for sale

75 gallon 70$

40 20 gallons 15$ each

2 tank racks ( if interested ask me ill show you a pic and we can go from their)

2 drilled 40 breeders 40$

2 40 breeders undrilled 40$

40 30 gallon long tanks 30$ each

Any live rock available?

Yeah thats 40 30 gallon tanks yeah the tanks are in good condition coraline algae on them tho lol as soon as i get ahold of the guy im buying them from ill let you guys know about the live rock and metal halides as soon as i get them.and yeah ill consider trades.Im just trying to sell some of the stuff and make a lil money back not looking to make a profit.

Archived