Coral Vue Hydros

mythrix crab

nismo driver

so last night i was looking at my tank and decided to move one rock over alittle bit to re-arange for some new frags and i see my greem crab laying towards the back of the tank looking lifeless..

this was a shock since i had seen it hours earlier picking away at the LR like usual so i got a shallow dish of tank water and carefull picked it up and put it in the try and watched for a while to see if it was dead. eventualy i thought that it had died so i tested my water and the ph was high..

after a short funeral and a shot of cognac in its memory off it went to the trash, i was kind of disappointed for the loss most of today and concered that there was something going on with my tank that might cause problems for my other hermits.

so just now i was looking at my tank and mr crabs crawls out from under a rock picking away at it as always to my surprise..

well as you may have already figured out, what i found was a molting shell.. it was a complete shell and looking exactly like my emerald (jon luke crabs or as my g/f calls him mr. crabs) so i had a funeral for a molting shell.. but atleast he is alive and well

my emerald ate both my fireshrimp so I almost skewerd it on the feeding stick, Im gonna take him out and give em to the LFS and get some new shrimps ><

mandarin dragonet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i burst into tears when my hermts did that. buried a exosketeton..... clever me again..... XD

Archived