SaltCritters.com

WTT/WTB: Corals & Critters

Blackacid

Hello. I will be in Ananheim, CA next week for the NAMM convention. Thought to myself... Damn, I bet I could find all kinds of neato stuff out there that I can't find in the flat wastelands of cornfields here in Indiana....

So here I am asking... I've got an AP12 with stock lighting, planning to upgrade to 32w lamps rather than the 24's. If you have stuff that you think will work well in that situation please let me know.

This is my first tank. Currently have a very small zoa frag, and clean-up crew. Nothing else in the tank just yet. So I can't really offer you anything in trade. I would be willing to purchase stuff or if you've still got the holiday spirit I accept gifts too...

Trades or not. Might even be really cool to meet others in the hobby! Anyways, just thought I'd put that out there. Thanks!

Either look for someone selling a hood from an AP24, ot go to www.nanotuners.com and buy the 2.32 upgrade kist for AP12g. It comes with all the ballasts, bulbs and fans you'll need for the upgrade. BTW the stock lighting is 2x27w, not 24w. ;)

Either look for someone selling a hood from an AP24, ot go to www.nanotuners.com and buy the 2.32 upgrade kist for AP12g. It comes with all the ballasts, bulbs and fans you'll need for the upgrade. BTW the stock lighting is 2x27w, not 24w. ;)

The AP24 hood fits the AP12?

I think he got the wrong. LOL i would like to see a 12g hood on a 24g. I have a 12g AQ too, I just put in 32w bulbs. When you're in town try to check out some of the LFS. If you want me to give u addresses LMK.

SCR

Archived