Innovative Marine Aquariums

Frogspawn

Tentacles

Have a smaller head of frogspawn, green with pink tips, came from a 3 headed colony. Its the smaller one on the left but in about a week or so its gotten bigger than that, they grow pretty fast. Just looking for a cool little frag trade, whatever you have Im always trying to get something new, Im just trying to get a bunch of frags to try and grow out when I ditch the 10g and set up my 29g...cant have an empty tank ;)

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/ben...nt=IMG_1782.jpg

just pm or post, thanks

My lfs has a shipment coming in tomorrow. I might be interested in doing a trade. I will take some pics of what they have. Maybe they have something good I can buy for a trade. ;)

IMG_1782.jpg

here you go man. just trying to help out. nice looking spawn by the way...

HEY! howd you do that?! lol

btw, let me know when you get your tank in Bug and if you want a pump ive got all the parts and box right here

sounds great nano paul

o.k. here goes,lol

where are you located?

I'm interested in trading, I can help fill up that 29 :)

thanks

im in richmond Virginia

ok... how long does it take for these frogspawn to grow...(how often do you get new heads on it) and what kind of lighting/water parameters do you have?

ok... how long does it take for these frogspawn to grow...(how often do you get new heads on it) and what kind of lighting/water parameters do you have?

theyre pretty hardy water param wise, calcium is important, and compared to some coral, theyre pretty fast growers, but it still takes time, Im not sure about the rate, I recieved this from a guy about 3 months ago as a two headed frag and split it up when it changed to three

what r u lookin for?

anything!

...but Ill tell you what I have already

-zoas: red with orange mouths, green, green with yellow mouths (lemon-lime?) dragon eyes, red with green mouth, and reverse gorilla nips

-green candy cane

-frogspawn ;)

-red riordea

-derasa clam

-gsp

-a bta

-colt coral at some point from another frogspawn trade off

of course some of those kind of things are worth much more than this little frogspawn frag, im not asking for anything extra special, but basically anything not up there Im definitely up for, simple stuff, ive been on the hunt for some yellow polyps so I can grow a rock of them....watev

I'm in south Fla.

that's a good looking frag,. sure you won't have any trouble getting something nice for it :)

thanks

thanks, if youre still intereested later I dont mind overnighting it to you, I got the colony second day ground and it is fine obviously, im sure fla wouldnt be much of a problem

sounds like a winner, if you think it will make it, i'll give it a shot, that's if your interested in anything I have,

some RPE's, GPE's , some green button polyps, another green button, purple and green shrooms, cabbage leather.

I can post pics or check some of these out.

http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=247966

hope it's ok to post this link, not so sure of this forums rules.

I also have some other pics on that site if you search my threads they shouldn't be hard to find

thanks

sounds like a winner, if you think it will make it, i'll give it a shot, that's if your interested in anything I have,

some RPE's, GPE's , some green button polyps, another green button, purple and green shrooms, cabbage leather.

I can post pics or check some of these out.

http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=247966

hope it's ok to post this link, not so sure of this forums rules.

I also have some other pics on that site if you search my threads they shouldn't be hard to find

thanks

any people eater zoa sounds amazing

edit:and if you have any pics feel free to post them here

hey there

I have a couple small frags. RPE 5+ polyp and these GPE I was told,5+ polyps, they look like reds with a green tint, I could also throw in a few polyps of both green button polyps.

RPE, actual frag

HPIM0952.jpg

GPE have a green tint ? actual frag

HPIM0951.jpg

green button couple polyps

HPIM0953.jpg

green button few polyps

HPIM0954.jpg

Archived