inTank Media Baskets

Hellfire and damnation! Came home to big old algae!

Periette

Eek, so I got back from a 2-week trip. Put instructions for the food on top of the container but it was obvious that the tank was overfed. Sheesh. Consequently, at midnight last night, I pulled the Purigen and filter floss, then replaced it with some ChemiPure and Seagel in a bag with new filter floss. Planning a water change today soon; however, the tank looks 100x better already.

Now, I'm looking for a long-handled razor scraper. Anyone know where I can find one?

Tank is fine except for some hair algae that I will eradicate, hopefully. Everything's opened up except for a few frags I got right (at the very last minute) before I left for vacation (delivery screw up).

Scraped the glass almost all clean and did a 30% water change. Things are back to looking good again and my clown seems happier - probably due to the house cleaning, I imagine. :)

Made a razor scraper w/a dowel and some blades I had AND spoke w/Cadlights. My 25g should be delivered the week of the 22nd so maybe I'll set it up and transfer everything that weekend.

Archived