SaltCritters.com

Guess What I Did The Other Day!

hollister_08

hollister_08

Well one of my parents friends own's a 115gal tank, well see only has a BTA a mushoom rock and a polyp rock... Not that nice of a tank but its nicer than some tank iv seen! but she has about 175 lbs of LR and a BB, well the live rock is covered in buble algae and hair algae every where!!! So we took down here tank and cleand evey piece of rock by hand!! Ya it was hard in you but hey someone had to do it, so after we got done we tookall the rock and put it in a huge contaner with SW and a power head and its goin to set in there for a couple days then transfer it back, but the lady had been working soo much she didnt have alot of time to take care of it, so it got really bad but she just retierd a couple months ago now she wants to start taking care it... So ya thats my story tell me what yall think??

hollister_08
im sure that she was glad to have someone help her and that was very nice of you... thats alot of work.

Ya she was, she has some back problem's and it really help's if she isnt doing that! And ya i think we were over there for about 4 hour's, then i had to leave for work, and my dad stayd over there for another 2-3 hours! But ya we didnt get all the algae off there was way too much, and she had some type of hair algae that was tough and stringy, i forgot what she called it! Anyway ya it was alot of work!

Archived