ReefCleaners.org

Zoa’s for Sale in Central FL – will ship

Nray203

Yes I only have 1-50 posts because I just found out about this site. I usually look and post on a much bigger site. I also dont post things like I have salinity at 2.8 and my stuff is dying why? I lost my last clown because I dont know what I am doing. New tank equals problems when you dont know what you are doing. You are a newbie and posting bad feedback to some one when it looks like it's YOUR own problems with your tank not his product. There is always a gamble when getting things shipped or did you not know that. If you are going to buy things by mail you are going to have to accept the losses with the gains. Knowing what kind of seller he is you probably got more than you were supposed to even after the few you lost.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look through the posts. Plenty of people have had good feedback (Weetabix7, Steelerguy, T-Ballgame, Hexedagain, Saltwater2642, Kev24k, reeffreak9) One of those people lives next to you & it's why you contacted me. If I look through your posts, most of them are bashing me or posting all the problems that you are having keeping your stuff alive. Does that say you are the better reefer?

You reported the problem to me on Friday after 28 hours. Saturday you demanded your $ back, then you wanted me to ship you more frags, with me to come out of pocket for the shipping. Over the weekend we responded back & forth 10-20 more times. Monday you started a post about how terrible I am & that I'm not getting back to you.

You didn't mention anything about your tank being 37 days old, that all your fish were dying, your salinity was .028, you kept quirting the zoas, moving them, etc. So you got 2 frags that are great (one with 7+ polyps @ $3 and one with 5+ @ $2) shipping costs $14 plus $5 heat pack = $50. You paid $48. Now you are taking over this post & telling everyone not to deal with me. Who's having the nightmare here?

Man, come on..Nray203 your sad....see you couldve had a real feedback This is like a nightmare. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I am not telling everyone not to deal with you. I am just making a point about how you dont stand behind your frags is all. I think that they left your home in good shape...(credit given) But, I think that the heat pad that you installed with the box had to have cooked them or something. I didnt say that you picked up some dead ones and sent them out to me. This isnt about you selling dead frags, its all about how you dont stand behind your customers which is the FIRST rule when dealing with someone. If you are correct and I am the first person to say the frags arrived dead(credit given again)then you shouldve taken it on yourself to make the sale right. I am not going to put down that tank I saw in your post. It looked great. Just something had to have happened from the time it left your home to the time I opened the box. That is all I have been saying all along. I was asking for a little customer service, my salt levels for about a week were 1.028(ish) about 2 weeks ago. I adjusted it down 2 weeks ago to 1.024-.025 so that isnt the problem. All I can say is DO NOT TRY to put the blame on my tank. I am going to post some pics up here in just a few mins of my OTHER frags to show everyone that it isnt my tank and then what excuse can you use? Nray203 for someone who is 29 (by your info screen) you have treated me WORSE than a 10 year old wouldve. I will not be doing business with you ever again and I hope that others that think about doing business with you will read this and think twice. You have offer to send out replacement frags 2 times and never do, It is your way of buying time to think of a new way to post trashing remarks to try to dis-credit my story.Pictures speak louder than words my friend and the pics I got up on this link (look back through) tell this story perfectly. Knowing that is all that it would've took to correct this problem. If anyone needs anymore information about this sale including PMs about how he would replace these then hit me up. I will let you go knowing that I have told my side to the "T". I will not post in this link again, AS LONG as you dont try to make this look like my fault ( because it isnt!) I will be putting up some pics in a few mins of my other zoos and coral. Then think about how they can thrive. If the 2 frags I got had any chance of living then they would be here today.

Here is my Pics of my frags and the last 2 are the ones that I got.

I know I do not have a bunch of posts (some people think that makes them an expert), at least on this site. Go to the larger board online, and you will see I have several posts on there.(Same screen name) Not as much going on here as some other sites.

I am not defending this seller, or saying you (the buyer) are wrong, I am just making a comment on this matter.

I personally know this seller, and know if things were not right, he would make them right. I also know that I have a few of his zoa frags in my tank, and vica-versa. I also know that the frags sit and heal before he offers them for sale.

From what I have read from both of you, there was communication, and you two must have come to an agreement at some point. This is how it appears at least. From here, it somehow went wrong.

It was stated that a neighbor of your's got frags also. Can we see pics of what his look like?

Also, how old are those frags you posted pictures of? How long have they been in your tank?

I am not trying to blame your tank, or anything like that, just asking questions.

I had a deal that went bad on the other website, and the seller replaced everything, but at my expense for shipping them again. Which was way better to me than getting nothing from it. It looks like this was offered to you. Was it?

I know this can be made right, you both just need to calm down, and communicate with each other.

Either way, you are both not looking good right now. Stop the mudslinging, and just get this straight.

Stop posting here, communicate with each other off of the boards, and come to some kind of conclusion with this.

Nray: I have actually been following this post because I also live in Central Florida (Waterford Lakes area) and am looking to purchase some corals soon. However my tank is almost two months old and I just got my CUC a week ago. I will be adding my two clowns in another week and then corals a week or two later.

Let me know if you have plans to sell more in the future I would be very interested in another 3-4 weeks.

-Chuck

I was contacted by PM by WEETABIX and told that Nray wants to send me 2 replacement frags, thats shoulds good. I PMed WEE back and told her that that is fine. The 2 Main frags that I wanted was the fire in the sky and Wonkas. Let me know when this is going down so I can be ready to go to her home. Thanks for getting this taken care of Nray.

I just recd my order from Nray. All I can say is incredible. Zoo's have been in the tank for an hour and are open. Ric is huge.

GREAT SELLER. Ill buy again before I use anyone else! See pic! This has been in my tank for less than 1 hour

post-25902-1173909024_thumb.jpg

Not a problem we will keep this up with new additions. Thanks, Justin

Nray: I have actually been following this post because I also live in Central Florida (Waterford Lakes area) and am looking to purchase some corals soon. However my tank is almost two months old and I just got my CUC a week ago. I will be adding my two clowns in another week and then corals a week or two later.

Let me know if you have plans to sell more in the future I would be very interested in another 3-4 weeks.

-Chuck

So wolv2377 had some issues.

So, if anyone is doubting my rep... YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING $14.40 & I'LL SEND YOU A FREE 5+ POLYP FRAG TO THE FIRST 6 PEOPLE PM & SEND THE $.

OK, I am doubting your reputation. :rolleyes: (Just kidding)

So can I save on shipping, and just stop by and pick up my free frag?? :haha:

Glad to see this should be getting worked out.

I got some watermelons the other day, feel free to stop by if you want some. Then again knowing you, you probably got em.

See ya, J

OK, I am doubting your reputation. :rolleyes: (Just kidding)

So can I save on shipping, and just stop by and pick up my free frag?? :haha:

Glad to see this should be getting worked out.

Well, I got my order today and they were all open within an hour which I was very impressed with. They look great and were packaged perfectly. Will definitely do business again.

Getting ready to frag my ppe's, bams, montis, and some others if int.

Well, I got my order today and they were all open within an hour which I was very impressed with. They look great and were packaged perfectly. Will definitely do business again.

what are you looking for?

do you still have any frags, i am in daytona beach, so i could either pickup or ship.just write me back

Dude you know you got some on lockdown, talk to you in few.

Dude, if you have PPE's, you need to hook me up.

I also want to get with you on some of the "Miami Dolphins". ;)

Blue montis are back, Limited to 3 five polyp frags @ $25 a piece.

Out of Control Zoa's...

Local pickup is welcomed, just PM me to set up a time.

All will be shipped for actual shipping costs via FedEx except in FL.

All will be professionally packed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Check out my Pic's

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q130/PieceOfTheReef/ZOA/

Radio active de's - $4 per polyp

Bruce lee/Mean green -$3 per polyp

Cotton candy- 5 for $50, 10 for $75

Pink flamingos - $5 per polyp

Tri purples - $4 per polyp

Bimini blues - $3 per polyp

Marshall Island Midnight Blues - $2 per polyp

Orange Bowls - $2 per Polyp

UFO’s (white/blue/purple)- $3 per Polyp

Willy Wonka’s - $2 per Polyp

Fire in the Sky - $2 per Polyp

Figi Blues - $2 per Polyp

Kermit’s Revenge - $2 per Polyp

Marshall Island Blue Monti’s - $5 per Polyp

For orders of 10+, Guaranteed 1-2 extra polyps per frag

If interested – I will be posting Chalice tomorrow ( Blood Red, Baby Blue, Cranberry w/Purple Tip, Pink with Blue Tint) feel free to combine shipping.

Blue montis are back, Limited to 3 five polyp frags @ $25 a piece.

so are u looking for 50 for 5 cottoncandy pieces or is it 5 rocks

Last time what are you looking for ?

do you still have any frags, i am in daytona beach, so i could either pickup or ship.just write me back
PM SENT, I live in Winter Haven

Lucky you. You have the chance to see these frags first hand. You will be amazed at how much better they look in person.

I am hoing to be heading his way here shortly.

RADIO ACTIVES OUT OF CONTROL, I need to get rid of some forth generation RDE'S and some of their cousins the green bay slackers, sorry Im a dolphin fan. Let me know if your int. a $ a polyp and could be a little better on larger frags.

Out of Control Zoa's...

Local pickup is welcomed, just PM me to set up a time.

All will be shipped for actual shipping costs via FedEx except in FL.

All will be professionally packed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Check out my Pic's

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q130/PieceOfTheReef/ZOA/

Radio active de's - $4 per polyp

Bruce lee/Mean green -$3 per polyp

Cotton candy- 5 for $50, 10 for $75

Pink flamingos - $5 per polyp

Tri purples - $4 per polyp

Bimini blues - $3 per polyp

Marshall Island Midnight Blues - $2 per polyp

Orange Bowls - $2 per Polyp

UFO’s (white/blue/purple)- $3 per Polyp

Willy Wonka’s - $2 per Polyp

Fire in the Sky - $2 per Polyp

Figi Blues - $2 per Polyp

Kermit’s Revenge - $2 per Polyp

Marshall Island Blue Monti’s - $5 per Polyp

For orders of 10+, Guaranteed 1-2 extra polyps per frag

If interested – I will be posting Chalice tomorrow ( Blood Red, Baby Blue, Cranberry w/Purple Tip, Pink with Blue Tint) feel free to combine shipping.

Archived