Coral Vue Hydros

Turbo diet

mandarin dragonet

mandarin dragonet

i really want to know if turbo snails eat corraline algae. the tubo's that my LFS sell are marbled with a pointy shell. they said they are able to be added after 1 week (but i didnt buy,im waiting 1 month), i really don't want my CA growth decimated by snails. are these really turbo's?

i really want to know if turbo snails eat corraline algae. the tubo's that my LFS sell are marbled with a pointy shell. they said they are able to be added after 1 week (but i didnt buy,im waiting 1 month), i really don't want my CA growth decimated by snails. are these really turbo's?

No, they don't eat coraline algae. They are herbivorous grazers. Mine love to eat my Red Hair Algae (RHA) and Green Hair Algae (GHA).

Your LFS is wrong in saying they can be added after 1 week. 1 week or 1 month hold no ground in deciding when you should begin adding livestock to your tank. The deciding factor in adding livestock is solely based on the absence of ammonia and nitrite in your tank, followed by a low reading of nitrate. Read up on aquarium cycles if you have any more questions, or post them here.

Best of luck to you.

mandarin dragonet

i cant get a pic theyre in myLFs,ill search the net.

my ammonia ect is all 0, pH 8.2 and SG 1.023.

the shell isnt like this,and the pattern is alot less brown, its like veins rather than patches. but i hpe it helps

i also dont know whether its coraline or redslime, but its firm on the rocks although

it is like a dull brown.

post-24411-1167516500_thumb.jpg

Archived