inTank Media Baskets

Socal Reefer'sAquapod 12g

SoCal Reefer

hypo so less? ok then senor gobie decided he liked the main tank better and jumped right in. so hes in his burrow right now. Silly gobie

FTS

42uut7a.jpg

Xenia and toadstool leather

4i5tnkp.jpg

GSP

47s2c07.jpg

Zoos and xenia

2ijj1jq.jpg

My frogspawn got attacked by my acan and is suffering the consequences. ( I took the acan back)

2v9q80h.jpg

I am sorry to report that senor gobie has died from ich nad my cleaner got stuck in its molt when it was molting and then was consumed by the emerald crab. Im gunna let my tank sit for a month to let the ich die off and let everything stableize.

SCR

another FTS

4bzur91.jpg

Diggin the xenia, when you're ready to frag some of that off I could use one...

looks like you're gonna lose that frogspawn though...he's not happy.

other than that, i really like your zoas and shrooms. tanks coming along nicely.

oh, and you've got some great live-rock there as well. nicely done!

Thaqnks guys its nice to know theres someone out there I got the xenia from Rick here on NR and I just threw it in the tank and it landed in places and attached itself! I did rubber band the one colony in the right hand corner. Yeah the frogspawn is a gonner :( As for fragging xenia maybe when it takes over compleatly but your welcome to some when I do.

SCR

let me just say that your lucky to be able to by LR for 2.99 a pound. Up here in Kelowna, BC, Canada it runs at 8.99 a pound cheapest. In vancouver, a bigger town in canada, it runs at 5.99 a pound cheapest. Definetly more of a pain to buy.

I believe they would be blue w brown skirts! The second ones r like green mouth blue centers and green skirts but the also have like white marks in the center the LFS called them picasso zoos

SCR

• 2 weeks later...
SoCal Reefer

Update time! I Have finnaly gotten another sixline and I got a purple and green yuma for $10! enjoy!

3zjc4zl.jpg

2m83382.jpg

2h83ke9.jpg

48r49j4.jpg

44stfmb.jpg

yuma ^

2ll0cjb.jpg

3z8eqlf.jpg

2hyvyw9.jpg

SoCal Reefer

Thanks phixion It has taken over my thermometer so at some point in the next month I need to frag it from taking over completly

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updates!!!

So i havent done anything with the tank cept add some calcium and fresh water. I just got a Canon 20D and got a few good pics with it

4xpvalf.jpg

4uctl4z.jpg

More to come

Archived