inTank Media Baskets

Need Chaeto!

mrongi1

Im trying to find some chaeto around here. The LFS has some but wont sell any. If anyone has some they can get rid of, or knows of anywhere in the area thats sells could you please let me know. I need about a standard sandwich bag full. Thanks for any help or offers.

try exotic aquatic's in perryhall/lochraven area or the aquarium center in randlstown, also house of tropic's in glen burnie md . i live in white marsh and there all like a 20min drive from my house.

:)

Ive tried exotic aquatics. They wont sell it. They use it for their tanks and will only sell when they have trimmed their refugiums. Even though they have it in other tanks.

Thanks to all for posting. Miller i PMed you

if youre still after some of this Ill ship you a little clump for free, shouldnt have to pay for a bit of it....when i got mine about 2 months ago it was a little clump the size of a quarter now its too much to fit in my fist

Ive tried exotic aquatics. They wont sell it. They use it for their tanks and will only sell when they have trimmed their refugiums. Even though they have it in other tanks.

Thanks to all for posting. Miller i PMed you

Try again. I just picked up a handfull from them this weekend for $6.

Archived