Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ricordea mushrooms anyone?

SaltyDawg

A LFS in my area has struck up a deal with me on their rick's as I told them they are VERY popular on here and E-bay.

They have green, Bright white with pink mouth, Purple ( on ocasion), tan with green tips, brown with very green tips, two mout ricks and single mouth ricks. Going for 15 bucks a polyp plus shipping and the cost of heat packs when needed. ( they normaly sell for 20 a polyp but I went to school with the guy and he is trying to get another market for corals going and wants to try out the net , Here being a test. If the orders kick in he will open a web site he say's.)

anyone interested please post. I have only tacked on 2 bucks for gas to the cost per polyp. I know the rick's are getting hard to come by given their popularity now so here's your chance if you want some!

I assume they ship well and WILL Look into how well they ship via 2nd day as it is MUCH cheaper that way.

shipping and handeling will be the same price for any order number.

But beaware they only have about 15-20 instock at any given time. And the colors very with each trip.

Would you be interested in traging for them? I could send you 2-day package with some stuff, you return it with a few rics. Let me know if you're interested.

depends on how many you want as I would be spending out of pocket to get the ricks to trade dude. Also depends on what your offering? I need a 175 watt 10k halide got a new one or one with only like 2 minths on it? :) LOL But seriously I might be interested in trading . What ya got? It will be two weeks or so before I could trade frags as I want to wait untile my halide gets here for my 29 and set up. Mt 5.5 is full to the gills with coral right now.

Hey Salty! Where in cincy can I get these rics for $20. I would guess Just About Fish. I haven't been over there for a while. I guess that I will have to venture over there soon.

Archived