Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NaNoWaVe 9[nw9] tank photos

Trick2l

Here are some updated pic's of my nanowave 9:

current mod's to date 1/22/2007;

1.rio 90 main pump (stock failed and the aqua-clear 30 mod was put into my FW tank after it drew to much water through the filter and cause skimmer bubble to enter tank)

2.rebuilt stock pump and installed w/hydorFlo for extra water movement in the tank

3.Coral-life 10,000k 24w pc replacement lamp still use stock blue lamp but will replace both lamps soon for 50/50 coral-life's

Water parameters 1/22/2007

Salinity 1.024

Ph 8.3

Ammonia 0mg/l

nitrate 0 mg/l

nitrite 0 mg/l

copper 0mg/l

phosphate 0 mg/l

calcium 435 mg/l

Temp 81.3(end of the main light cycle 13hours/fuge run with night cycle)

more pic's of the tank are in my member gallery

post-24432-1169511913_thumb.jpg

post-24432-1169512172_thumb.jpg

darkfishy2690

Nice tank! How is the rio90 working out I want to switch the stock pump too what powerhead do you think is better? Man,looking at your tank I really want to start stocking mine. You should put a sun coral or something in the middle for a main centerpeice.

• 1 month later...

Im am very new to this.. so be patient. I also feel that the main pump is to weak, you previously said that you switched out the main pump to a rio. Did you stick with that, and if so did you have to cut down the basket holding the filter media? Also, did you stick with an additional power head? Im looking at getting the maxijet 400 on the side with the skimmer. What are your feelings on this. Thanks!

Archived