inTank Media Baskets

WHich foster smith light?

chicago_animal

Try this light. It is a real good light for the price.I have one on my 2.5 gallon pico.http://www.aquatraders.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=259

chicago_animal

PetSmart one wont work because there is no top on a JBJ Pico.

Hmmm one with a warranty does sound better and it is cheaper.....thanks Hekim

hmmm when i went to catfishlighting my blocker said that this site is considered a SUSPICIOUS WEBSITE and may be PHISHING. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION TOI THIS SITE.

Lol. Sure better price but then i get a message to not get it!

PetSmart one wont work because there is no top on a JBJ Pico.

Hmmm one with a warranty does sound better and it is cheaper.....thanks Hekim

hmmm when i went to catfishlighting my blocker said that this site is considered a SUSPICIOUS WEBSITE and may be PHISHING. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION TOI THIS SITE.

Lol. Sure better price but then i get a message to not get it!

OK look here, few dollars more than Catfish's site, but no warning:

http://www.thehobbypalace.com/catalog/prod...products_id=383

BTW Catfish Lighting is a legit company doing business in Texas. You can call or email them at any time. And no, I don't have anything to do with the company.

chicago_animal

Did you see the warning? I am running the new version of YAHOO.

For less money I can get the one from aquatraders, which is basically the same light.

WHat size tank and what light do you have?

Yes I saw the warning. Yes I do take note of such things. Yes I do more reseach before buying. Yes I know Hobby Palace is a distributor of Catfish Lighting Products, and is where I bought mine. And yes I know what a Phishing site is....do you?

The 13" 24w 50/50 works quite well over my 2.5 AGA. as did the Perfecto 12" with a Coralife 50/50 before it.

No I dont want to scamp you, buy your freaking light where ever you bloody well please.

BTFW Catfish Lighting sells the SAME light as AquaTrader, both are made by Jebo. Catfish price is $32.95 including insured shipping. AquaTrader is $22.90 + $12.90 S/H = $35.90. If my math is correct, $32.95 is a little cheaper than $35.90, after shipping.

no. you implied that I was trying to scam you, that I was Phishing, all those hmmm...hmmm's, then made an uniformed statement, then question what light and tank I used it on.

Check sh*t out before you try to make someone look bad.

chicago_animal

Nope! Not at all what I said!

Just said Yahoo was warning me that the site is considered a Phishing site and asked if you got that warning. Follow your own words:

Check sh*t out before you try to make someone look bad.

Archived