Pod Your Reef

scwd?

mybuickskill6979

mybuickskill6979

okay i plan on entering the next contest. but i have a question. i plan on a closed loop system running a magdrive 5 and a SCWD. i would think it would be okay with a custom entry. but i read nothing about SCWD's. or locline. so would they be okay? other wise it's a stock walmart 10er. :D thank you much _Chris

mybuickskill6979

yeah i know i plan on entering the next one. but i am getting all the stuff horded together so i can be ready for the next one!!

Got ya. I wouldn't buy anything yet. They change the tank size for every contest. I think they have done the 6g nanocube, 2.5g, and now the 10g. Who knows what it will be next, but it may not be 10g.

mybuickskill6979

hehe. awesome. i paln on setting up two tanks(coral) so i want to set up one now and one for the contest. so if nothing else i'll use the ten as a SWQT. tenners are like 10 bucks at wally world so it not to expensive. plus with one ten set up i can frag to stock the next contest tank hehe!! of course with a few freshies lol. so it should be cool. i really look forward to getting these set up and entering the next time no matter what size hehe!!

Archived