SaltCritters.com

Quick 10G and Alife Tank Shots...

OxInYourBox

OxInYourBox

Just a quick shot of my bedroom's Alife and 10G tanks. They are both ready to recieve a cleaning. The Alife shots didn't come out well at all but it is a capnella jungle in there :P. The 10G is coming around nicely. Just need more xenia and space. :) Might swap the tank for a 20H I have sitting around collecting dust and go with a closed loop setup...

*Edit-Here's the links to low res and extreme hi res shots:

Alife

Low Res

Hi Res

10G

Low Res

Hi Res

Brand New GSP on lower left of 10G tank.

Low Res

Hi Res

L8r

Very nice. Ummm there's coralline algae growing on your algae scraper hehe. How ironic. :) Both tanks look very healthy. Think you have enough sand in that first tank? ;) Looks like it's working well for you though.

John

long time no speak will. anyways, tanks look great. Where'd ya get the GSP from?? looks nice. I might have to trade you some of your capnella for some xenia (its spreading like crazy). you want to get rid of your 10g huh? if u want to sell the lighting, tell me cause im in the market for 10g lights. see ya

OxInYourBox

Thanks for the compliments.

XWhite-I'd much rather have the corraline on the scraper than on the front glass. :)

SpencerX-Has been a long time. All of the GSP is from HiTide:bright small cluster I got 6 months ago and lost it when I dropped it into the 10G, right left was the free frag from one of the frag meetings, and the left one I bought from them. I'm definitely up for a capnella for xenia trade. I love xenia and mine isn't reproducing quickly enough. :) I'm still debating on the tank upgrade. Don't know if I want to or not. If I do though I'll let you know. I may just take out the Mini Jet's and build a closed loop circulation setup for the tank and put a HOT skimmer on (took the fuge off and will probably sell it along with some other stuff-If you're interested hit me up on AIM). That should suffice for me for a while. :)

First of all LOVE both setups looks like you have maintained a wkd equalibrium. Do you have any fish in either of them. GSP looks cool ( i would be cheeky and ask for a frag but i live in ENG :) nice colour)

What i wanted to know was what id the yellowish coral in your 10gal in the center? I love the gorgian ( bad spelling) you have looks like LiQuIds in his 2.5 gal.

p.s Keep up the great Nano-ing i hope my setup turns out that good in th end.

OxInYourBox

Thanks Frost. The yellow thing in my 10G tank is Devils Hand (Lobophytum) and it's going to be finding a new home sometime as it needs more room to grow. The gorgonian unfortunately was a gamble (ultra cheap so I had to take it) and I'm not winning. It's slowly rotting away. :( I did get some polyp extension though so it may yet survive.

Archived