Cultivated Reef

peprmint shrimp with skunk shrimp in a 24 gallon

gkimble

BustytheSnowMaam

I have a blood shrimp with 2 peps in one of my tanks and they do fine. They all hang out upside down in a cave and sway back and forth together.

Tasha

I say keep them well fed. Mine have snacked on corals before but tend to behave so long as theyre fulll, i usually give them a bit of a squirt of food with a syringe to be safe adn keep tehm happy

I've got a skunk and peppermint in my tank, the skunk is the best shrimp I've ever had. The peppermint was ok for a while till I got some nas snails and a feather duster tube worm. He broke off some of the feather dusters feathers and harass the nas snails when they are out. I'm trying to get the peppermint out or maybe put him in the sump when I get it going.

i usually give them a bit of a squirt of food with a syringe to be safe adn keep tehm happy

Agreed, they will devour xenia if you dont keep them fed. As stated above the best way is with a syringe and brine shrimp....they come up to it and eat the brine as you squirt it out of the tube.

They will eat coral if you dont keep them fed though for sure. They also travel every square inch of your tank every night, so nothing is safe if thy are hungry.

I would just do a pair of skunk cleaners, but only because I like them better ;)

I agree. I really dislike peps. The one I had ate all my stomatella :angry:

Archived