Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Chiller, 175w Icecap, wet dry filters, 60g Tenecor

Randy

The 60g Tenecor has a scratch on one end and a plenum siliconed to the bottom. The top also has plexi siliconed on the back portion where your probes, pump returns, etc enter the tank. I used it for housing an octopus, so that's why the extra piece is siliconed on top. The tank is drilled also.

I also have a Pacific Coast 1/4HP Aquarium Chiller unit. Water flow 600gph minimum/1000gph maximum. 11.5"L x 15"W x 17" H 10 degree cooling up to 180 gallons 30 degree cooling up to 100 gallons 42db Noise Rating Works great

175w IceCap ballast with reflector, wiring, mogul socket and 10k bulb.

2 wet/dry filters with bio balls and overflow hoses.. These are designed to drop in a 10-20 gallon aquarium. I have a 20g drilled tank I can give you with these.

Berlin skimmer with venturi mod and mag 7 pump.

Two Velocity T4 pumps. These pumps are nearly silent. I think they're 1100gph

It up for trade and will also be up for sale if no trade offers are made. I might even ebay it all. I'm looking for double steel 100 scuba tanks, a small gas generator or a bunch of nutrisystem food (strange mix huh?).

I'm looking for double steel 100 scuba tanks, a small gas generator or a bunch of nutrisystem food (strange mix huh?).

Not if you are going to hide in an underwater cave for the next few months! :mellow:

Other than those trades do you want anything else? Maybe a 24" 130W PC fixture? Overflow box? Coral?

Where are you located? I'm possibly interested in the chiller---

Archived