SaltCritters.com

anthony's frags

Crakeur

I placed a small order (4 frags) from Anthony (http://members.cox.net/angelic924/ayreef.html)

and just unpacked my order. Unfortunately, my order shipped before I found out that I would be attending a wake/viewing so the stuff sat around for an extended period but let me say this. The frags were huge, the pieces were excellent and he even threw in 2 freebies. My only complaint, and it's a minor one, is that, in packing all of these frags, Anthony used plastic plugs to hold the frags in a styrofoam float and the frags all came loose so I had frags all over eachother in two of the bags. Only time will tell if they make it thru the ordeal of being in the water that long and rubbing against eachother but, if you are looking for sps frags, hit the site and purchase away.

One of the corals I wanted sold before I could get my order in so he made up for it with a different frag (discussed prior to his shipping) and he even guaranteed that I would love it, right down to my money back promise.

The link again is http://members.cox.net/angelic924/ayreef.html

definitely head by and pick up some goodies.

Crak, glad to hear about your good experience with Anthony.

my $.02

Anthony is a great guy to deal with and one of my favorite local reefers to get frags from. Ive gotten most of my zoos from Anthony, and he always has a nice selection and good prices. Anthony, if you read this, call me when you get some new zoos!

Gil

an update.

While I haven't been home yet and seen the corals, Anthony gave me a call to make sure everything arrived ok. With that kind of service, what more can you ask for?

Yeah that sounds like him. So which did he replace it with?

I should be getting a big order of stuff from him tonight! Since it was alot of stuff and he hasent been to SD in awhile he drove down the stuff last night and gave my friend the order!. Man I cant wait to see the stuff. Its only 12:40 and I have to wait untill 7pm!

When you finally get a chance to take a look at them take some pix =)

I plan on snapping some shots. I wanted that cream colored montipora but someone else snagged it.

I have three different corals, the tri color is on his site, listed as sold to Stephan (me but he misspelled my name). I think I have one of the other tri-colors listed there as well (the replacement coral I think).

Pictures tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

sweet! hahaha I was thinking that might have been you! I got that bright magenta looking tricolor with green polyps and a bunch of zoos!

i too just got three beautiful zoo colonies-not frags! they look great and within an hour all three colonies have started to pop! turquoise! pink! red and purple! he gave me a call too just to make sure everything arrived and in proper order! yep top rate!

tg

and he just emailed me to let me know he has more goodies on his site. frickin pusher taking advantage of the addict.

must..... keep.... wallet... in... pocket.... Hard.... to..... resist..... new.......frags

You definitely won't be upset when you buy from Anthony. He's a real great guy with a good passion for the hobby. You should see his tank! Hey anthony, if you're reading this ( and I know you are since you don't do any work :) Post some pics of your tank. How's the outdoor system going?

thank you all for the kind words!!!! I will try to take some full tank shots tonight when i get home and post them on..

as for the sps plugs..i really need to find a way so they won't break off! by the way..i have just updated my page again! so check it out..

Gil - you know my number..CALL ME!!!!! I have a bunch more Zoos in! even blues that i haven't post on the page yet..

Archived