Innovative Marine Aquariums

GoT mY 20g Up FiNaLlY !!!

NanoReefer53

NanoReefer53

I got my 20g tank set-up last week but didn't post any pics yet. Here's some of them. I'll update my website with these and more later on. Not everything is in the tank yet.

1st hour of the tank. Not much in there yet. Still awaiting my live rock from my uncle's tank so it's basically all base right now.

1stday.jpg

Here's the Knop Excalibur skimmer. Doin a great job so far

skimmer.jpg

Here's my DIY float switch. (sorry it has some algae attached to it). Works like a charm though and only $10 !

floatswitch.jpg

Here's the clown more up-close (bad pic)

clownfish.jpg

The sacro that I traded for

sacro.jpg

New things from 4/17/02

Purple gorgian branches (not open yet)

gorgian.jpg

And finally the elusive rarely seen  bi-color angel that only comes out when i'm not around.

bi-color.jpg

(Edited by NanoReefer53 at 7:51 pm on April 28, 2002)

(Edited by NanoReefer53 at 7:51 pm on April 28, 2002)

It looks good.  I'm interested in that skimmer.  Where did you get it and how much was it?  My skimmer's way too big for my 20.

NanoReefer53

The camera i used was a Kodak DCS 315 Pro that my dad brought home from work.

The skimmer is a Knop Excalibur that retails for $120 but I got it for $50 from e-bay. If you look in the back a little, you can see the Amiracle PS-2 skimmer that's on my eel tank.

NanoReefer53

Originally sold as a freshwater moray, I converted him to a saltwater one since in nature they go from fresh to salt. I currently have him in a 10g and for about a year so far. Bought him at 6in. now he's about 14in. Loves to eat shrimp stuffed with pellets  =D

Archived