SaltCritters.com

Eclipse Yellow, true superman....more for trade Zoas

pumilio111

I have a frag of eclipse yellow. Someone sold a frag of them on ebay for $285.03 for only eight polyps. I allso have true Superman and eagle eyes. Looking for high end Zoanthid frags to trade or I can allso throw in some money. Especially interested in PPE, Armageden, AOG, any large polyp blues. Would be open to others that catch my intrest though. Please email and let me know what you got. Thanks,

D.grcich

email --- frogfanatic01@hotmail.com

I am in Indiana but will ship!

MOTHER COLONIES

zoo4362lrg.jpg

superman.jpg

newzoa1.jpg

the frag master
I have a frag of eclipse yellow. Someone sold a frag of them on ebay for $285.03 for only eight polyps. I allso have true Superman and eagle eyes. Looking for high end Zoanthid frags to trade or I can allso throw in some money. Especially interested in PPE, Armageden, AOG, any large polyp blues. Would be open to others that catch my intrest though. Please email and let me know what you got. Thanks,

D.grcich

email --- frogfanatic01@hotmail.com

I am in Indiana but will ship!

MOTHER COLONIES

zoo4362lrg.jpg

superman.jpg

newzoa1.jpg

i have a frag of rpe's um i think its like 7 polyps or so. im interested in any frag of the same size of what you have i can ship too.

i have a frag of rpe's um i think its like 7 polyps or so. im interested in any frag of the same size of what you have i can ship too.

I gat a small frag of rpe's. Thanks though, if you come across anything else give me a hollar. I would much rather do trades than buy/sell.

Dave

you prolly wont get many offers since you've only just joined. try posting about yourself in the intro forum and let us get to know you a little more. :) Welcome to n-r.com!

you prolly wont get many offers since you've only just joined. try posting about yourself in the intro forum and let us get to know you a little more. :) Welcome to n-r.com!

Good idea thanks!

I have plenty of rare/colorful zoanthids. I also have PPE....Let me know if you want to do some trading.

Yes I would! Email me at frogfanatic01@hotmail.com with what you got!

Thanks,

Dave

Archived