Cultivated Reef

Prizm Skimmer Add-Ons

Lebowski

Do you guys know where I can find add-ons for a prizm skimmer? I'm loooking for a surface addon in particular

Anyone know a site?

Thanks

Lunchbucket

they suck. the skimmer and the surface skimmer. doesn't work worth crap. you must keep you water level PERFECT and it is hard to get it adjusted even when it is perfect. they need to make it bigger then it would work better. that small off a diameter just sucks up too fast

Lunchbucket

Thanks for your opinion lunchbucket. However, it may seem hypothetical to think that. My skimmer works superb on my 29 gal, it takes out so much gulk that I could never imagine. The way I think it is if I were to have a larger tank, something better would be needed. I'm not going to go out and buy a nautilus or something. A back pak would be good but my budget don't stand for that. There's so many other things my money goes towards.

Lunchbucket

i have use the Prism they really really suck compared to a REAL skimmer. they need to much fussing and they don't do that good of job. not hypothetical...just facts

Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

umm, yeah they work fine for a POS. heck i could make a better one out of pvc for WAY LESS. they charge WAY TOO MUCH for those POS. i think an airstone skimmer would work way better and more reliably

Lunchbucket

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh noooososs !

not more talk of Prizims !

to keep in status...

True to ESPI Form...

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE !

stabbunny.gif

DIE ! DIIIDIDIEIDIEIIDIE !

Archived