inTank Media Baskets

SICK FISH

eagleONE

I have a juv. hippo tang that's starting to float. I think its on the verge of dying. It's having a hard time swimming and is sandwiches itself btwn rocks to keep stable. I don't know what exactly to do. It's discoloured and pale.I have him seperated in a 10g right now with a air bubbler. Can anyone help me? Any suggestions please. Thanks

Jay

I have a juv. hippo tang that's starting to float. I think its on the verge of dying. It's having a hard time swimming and is sandwiches itself btwn rocks to keep stable. I don't know what exactly to do. It's discoloured and pale.I have him seperated in a 10g right now with a air bubbler. Can anyone help me? Any suggestions please. Thanks

Jay

Key word, 10 gallon. A novice like you shouldnt keep a tang, and much less in a 10g. As you know having a blue tang is frowned upon unless its 60g+ and a small tang at that. I believe your tang is too close to dying that there is nothing you can do.

Key word, 10 gallon. A novice like you shouldnt keep a tang, and much less in a 10g. As you know having a blue tang is frowned upon unless its 60g+ and a small tang at that. I believe your tang is too close to dying that there is nothing you can do.

I believe he said he has him separated in a 10g and never said how big the actual display tank is.

Jay,

How big is your tank, what are the water parameters, when did you get the tang and when did it start acting like this?

Archived