ReefCleaners.org

Say hello to my little friends

Jamie

I got finally a pair of Periclimines brevicarpalis. Hooray! :D

floating:

DSC_0895.jpg

in the BTA:

DSC_0904.jpg

the bad news is that right when it got on the anem. one of the shrimp cut off a tentacle and ate it, then was chased away by the clown and proceded to hide in the rocks. I think I may need to make an anemone shrimp pico in the near future ;)

I got finally a pair of Periclimines brevicarpalis. Hooray! :D

the bad news is that right when it got on the anem. one of the shrimp cut off a tentacle and ate it, then was chased away by the clown and proceded to hide in the rocks. I think I may need to make an anemone shrimp pico in the near future ;)

I want one, but since I have a clown, I guess I will have to wait. Nice!

Yikes, good thing my clown keeps it away. I have a cycled 2 gallon with nothing in it but some macro, so off to the pico they will go.

My sexy on the other hand is fine though, just sits on my xenia all day.

those are my favorite! I have one that is in my 30g. Seahorse tank and he is the most active i have seen of this species he swims around the tank and goes from place to place..

then my other one in my 10g. is soooo boring! does nothing.. its HUGE though.. biggest i have ever seen

Is the one in your sig. yours ? If so great picture.

For now they are staying in my main tank, because it would be cool if they hosted the GSP or something, but if they get near my anemone again, :ninja: .

If they go to the pico, I think I'll get some nice hairy shrooms for them to frolic in, and then eat. Mushrooms are tough enough, I think that they could handle it.

Ah, okay.

I noticed something really wierd. Everywhere the shrimp go, my micro brittle stars follow them and grab them with their arms, like the are trying to eat them, but the shrimp are bigger than the stars. The shrimp are constantly hopping up and down to avoid the stars.

Archived