Pod Your Reef

FS SL 5 HOB wet/dry

fish16v

Hello,

I want to sell this Amiracle SL5. It is a year old and only used for 2 months. I was using it on my 7gal mini bow and I thought it worked great. I then went nuts with the little nano tank because; “I found this site! And everything changed” I can’t leave well enough alone so I drilled the tank and ran it to a sump/refugium and the rest is history. The SL5 is a HOB wet/dry. It has a skimmer driven by a Rio 600 that then flows to the Bio balls and then gets pumped back to the tank with another Rio 600. I had my heater it the return and out of site. I’ll take the best offer over $60.00 +shipping. My zip is 08077 if you want to check on shipping.

The size is 14 x 4 x 14.

Amiracle® does it again with the SL-5. A complete filter system in a compact size.

Amiracle Sl-5 Hang-on Filter W/skimmer

Amiracle® does it again with the SL-5. A complete filter system in a compact size.

The powered venturi skimmer filters all the water prior to the biological chamber increasing the efficiency of both the skimmer and the biological filter.Hangs on the back of the most aquariums allowing easy access.

Comes equipped with a built in float access.

Comes with built in float switch to ensure that the filters pump will not run dry and burn out.

Includes two Rio 600 power heads rated for 125 GPH each.

The SL-5 is rated for aquariums up to 55 gallons. 14x4x14H

Products in this Presentation

Catalog

Number

(Click for More Info and Pricing)

Description (Click to View)

AMSL5

* Amiracle Hang-on Filter/Skimmer,10-55Gal

$

OxInYourBox

I have this same model and had it setup as a HOT refugium (removed bio balls, drip plates, skimmer (could be used but I chose not to), and 2nd rio) and it rocked!!

I shouldn't have taken it off but the sump bug bit me hard.

i have sent you and email and a pm but go no response. no big deal i realize everyone is busy but i just want to let you know i am going to be out of town for the weekend so i won't be able to respond to anything this weekend. i want it really bad. i hope to hear from you soon.

Jeff Fusee

Archived