Pod Your Reef

Paul's Pico

PaulCunn1290

Hola!!!

So.

I've been watching my empty Picotope collect dust for a few days. And I finally decided I would post a topic about it. Maybe track its progress. I dunno. Only time will tell.

I'll probably start out with:

- Live rock

- Hermits and snails

- MAYBE a small fish. MAYBE.

- Some beginner's corals

But as for now, this is all I have.

Picotope.jpg

A small yellow goby would be badass.. I am thinking about one in my 2.5 but the corals may over crowd it...

But at night when they shrivel up there is lots of room to swim! :D

FINALLY!

I purchased some aragonite, a hydrometer, sea salt, a thermometer, and a marine aquarium book over the weekend. Yessssssss. Oh. Yeah. I changed my lighting and filter too. The other light and filter were not as powerful as these and the new ones were one that happened to be lying around. So yeah. 13 watt lighting now and 80 gph filter. This is it for now. Maybe I'll happen to run into some more cash and who knows!

DCFC0002.jpg

it went on the center back. the orginal lamp only gave me 9 watts, the newer ne gives 13 watts. I know it's not much, but it is a difference.

UPDATE!

I finally went and got some LR.I'm very happy with it. It fits perfectly into my tank.

Pics:

picotope001.jpg

picotope002.jpg

I even got a little hitch hikin snail. I'm hoping that there are some other little critters hiding out in the holes.

Archived