SaltCritters.com

FT Bleach Haired Babes! (socal)

FloorLord

Hello everyone! I have some Bleach-Haired Babes, or BHB's as I call them for trade! (named myself, lol) anyhow, they are outgrown from my tank.

Looking for Dragon Eyes, or cool Mushrooms (Discosoma, Rhoddactus etc.)

BRIGHT WHITE skirt (not grey) with pastel pink center, very nice, and pretty rare IME Pics are under 14K, 20K really makes them BLING

PM, or post pics of what you got, not looking for anything uber rare, just cool looking!

3ymypog.jpg

D

the frag master
Got a BUNCH of both of those, but, thanks!

D

oh dane, i got some zoos i can trade maybe. ill get osme pcis ntight and we can work out something i definately want some fo those. how big are your frags this way i can make mine equal. also getmy shroomie sout this week? beenwaiting for em everyday with no reward :P

I need some blondes!! :( I don't think I have DE's after all, just my luck ehh? <_< How about some Radioactive AE's?

Uhm, you need to hook me up with some of those AE's, bro.

Uhm, you need to hook me up with some of those AE's, bro.

I'll ring up the reef babysitter later today. :P I have 2 frags of them, so when I get Finnex'ed up, I'll hook you up homie!

I'll ring up the reef babysitter later today. :P I have 2 frags of them, so when I get Finnex'ed up, I'll hook you up homie!

Reef babysitter?? Who's that? Is she hot?

damn I wish! :lol: j/k

But HE does drive a Denali. :P

Oh!! Hehehe

You going to need me to babysit? You gotta let me know so I can start making room. I'm thinking of starting a prop tank, I need to go to Petco and see if they have any AGA's on sale.

BTW, I am HOT! LOL

Why are you hijaking Dane's thread?? You bastard.

Dane, perhaps I could trade you a frag of them blondes for a brand spankin' new single red shroom polyp I bought today from PTF. ;) They still had the rock I was telling about, but unfortunately it's sold. it had 30+ large red shrooms on it!! :o

Dane, perhaps I could trade you a frag of them blondes for a brand spankin' new single red shroom polyp I bought today from PTF. ;) They still had the rock I was telling about, but unfortunately it's sold. it had 30+ large red shrooms on it!! :o

DONE! I <3 Red Shrooms!

D

DONE! I <3 Red Shrooms!

D

They had another slightly smaller single red shroomy that I might go see if they still have. After getting that one, I fell in love with reds!! :wub: But I'm still all about blondes, so I'll hold onto it for ya'! :D

Archived