Coral Vue Hydros

Trade me zoas!

bigredreefer

I want to increase the amount of beautiful zoas/ polyps in my nano cube. To create a garden in which to cultivate and stare at. :eek:

I have a plethera of polyps willing to trade, Pinks, Jokers, eagle eyes, mean greens. I dont really want to ship and I dont have a good camara for pictures, these will have to do......

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry961933

If you local feel free to contact me and you can stop by and see everything first-hand. Ill even let you pick which zoas you want me to frag for you.

RED

I will try, my camara stinks. They are my pride and joy, the picture does no justice. If your located local, PM me and maybe we can work out a time when you can stop by and see. But until then Ill try to get my hands on a camara that will truely capture thier beauty.

Look in the background of pic 2, they are a bit clearer in that picture.

RED

Got more zoas at the lfs today. Got two good size colonies of green skirt blue centers and green skirts, blue ring and orange mouths, and fire and ice. willing to frag for something comperatble. Will try and get pictures posted asap.

RED

mahi mahi boy
I will try, my camara stinks. They are my pride and joy, the picture does no justice. If your located local, PM me and maybe we can work out a time when you can stop by and see. But until then Ill try to get my hands on a camara that will truely capture thier beauty.

Look in the background of pic 2, they are a bit clearer in that picture.

RED

Are they maroon w/ a green center? Like these:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/156/zoashh4.th.jpg

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1758/1jp6.jpg

I'm scouring the Earth for those.... maroon is my favorite color.

Im assuming your talking about picture #5 Mahi. No I dont have any that look like those. If im correct about which picture..... they are a bright pink.

RED

mahi mahi boy

Yes, you're correct (#5). I kinda thought that might be a pink instead of a red or maroon...... It was just wishful thinking on my part, a mirage. :)

Okay Ill wait to frag then, thanks for the advice Six. Ill try and get pictures taken and hosted by the end of the week. If anyones interested pm me.

RED

Okay heres more pictures. I capture the coloration a bit better but still need to work on clarity. Hope you enjoy, Im still open for trades as well.

RED

ReefTanks068.jpg

ReefTanks067.jpg

ReefTanks066.jpg

ReefTanks065.jpg

ReefTanks063.jpg

ReefTanks061.jpg

ReefTanks055.jpg

ReefTanks054.jpg

ReefTanks052.jpg

ReefTanks049.jpg

no shipping ?!

... :tears: ....well if you ever want to ship I have a frag of last count 36 polyps of what a few people refer to as reverse gorilla nipples zoas, bright orange center with darkred/maroon skirts and a little white line in between the two colors

no shipping ?!

... :tears: ....well if you ever want to ship I have a frag of last count 36 polyps of what a few people refer to as reverse gorilla nipples zoas, bright orange center with darkred/maroon skirts and a little white line in between the two colors

Its not so much that I don't want to ship, I'm fearful. I dont want to have coral die in shipping because I didnt know what I was doing. So its not that Im against it, just nervous about it because I have never done it. So if you wanted to fill me in on how .... than I think a trade could be in order.

RED

well shipping zoas is about the easiest living thing to ship, some people do it in a double bag with water and put it in a box with newspaper or peanuts or a styrofoam box....some people even ship zoas in wet newpaper and they do great, theyre pretty hardy stuff

but you live in california? shippings could be $$$ since im in virginia, ill try to look up a quote

Man my lfs is amazing right now!! I haven't seen anything really nice in months and was considering trying to find a new place to shop. (I tend to be a loyal customer, and they help me out with prices because Im in their store all the time) But the came through, in the last week I have bought 3 colonies and a piece that could sell as a "show piece"

I have gotten:

1) green skrits, blue center

2) green skrits, blue center and a orange mouth

3) fire and ice

4) eagle eyes

5) a colony of bright red zoas with neon green mouths

Probably ended up getting 500-600 polyps in just over a week!!

Will be posting pictures of new zoas either today or tomorrow.

(Still looking for trades!!)

RED

Archived