inTank Media Baskets

I'm thinking about some Metal Halides...

SeaMountain

SeaMountain

I don't want this to die for lack of lighting. I'm considering an upgrade from my 2x36watt PC's 10K & Blue to a 175watt Metal Halide system on my 10g.

attachment.php?s=&postid=83029

Would that be enough? Or should I also add a Worm Light from Home Depot to the mix?

And how deep should the sand bed be? :P

Don't want what to die? Coralline algae? Coralline algae isn't going to die from low lighting. Some types of coralline grow extremely well under lower lighting than metal halide bulbs.

John

dude, you had that picture in the "identify" forum. I've read a ton of threads from you because you didn't get enough LIFE from your LR. Are you retarded? I only ask because you were told many times that your picture contained a feather duster. What 's the matter with you? Can you not "search' feather duster? I'm holding alot back, so please try to F me.

SeaMountain
Originally posted by zizmans

dude,... Can you not "search' feather duster? I'm holding alot back, so please try to F me.

:D Relax zizzy... Relax... Get off the caffeine, and maybe try breaking the little pills in half. While your keeping busy with that, grab a Webster's Dictionary and do your own little 'Search' for the word "satire".

In case you're not understanding I'll assist you my friend... Click on this link ===>>> SATIRE

Really zizorama... MH's for a tube worm? Are YOU kidding ME!? You are really making ME laugh this morning my zizorino! :D

Yeah I was looking for a bit more stuff on my ERRRRRRRRR... cinder blocks. So what? Does that bother you somehow?

Relax man... Read this post for what it is. SATIRE. If you check a few more of my posts, you'll see I HAVE BEEN THE ONE using your precious top_search.gif button in helping other n00b's, el zizoro buddy! B)

Hey, thanks for the interest on your part though. I'll do my best to lower the comprehension factor of some of the humor to oh I don't know... A grade school level for complete understanding? ;)

And what is up with your comment about F me? I don't swing that way ziz... But I am flattered! X) NOT!!!

And I guess you must have really been floored by my comment on adding a "bookworm light" into the mix! LMAO!!!! You took the hook deeper than anybody zizfish! Congrats :woot:

Yours truly in a "facetious" tone... SeaMountain! :D

Archived