Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Will do Web / Graphic Design

directional

Hey guys.. I have a 2.5 Minibow tank and I am looking for some more diverse corals. If you want to check out my tank there is a link in my sig..

I will be willing to offer graphic and web design services for some coral in exchange...I have been doing this for years..

Let me know if you guys need anything!

My most recent site is Island-Fragrance .. This will be my personal business site ( it is not finished so some of the links don't work!!! )

http://www.island-fragrance.com

If needed I also done some flash introductions to sites etc!!!

Hey guys.. I have a 2.5 Minibow tank and I am looking for some more diverse corals. If you want to check out my tank there is a link in my sig..

I will be willing to offer graphic and web design services for some coral in exchange...I have been doing this for years..

Let me know if you guys need anything!

My most recent site is Island-Fragrance .. This will be my personal business site ( it is not finished so some of the links don't work!!! )

http://www.island-fragrance.com

If needed I also done some flash introductions to sites etc!!!

I have some "diverse" corals that I can trade you in exchange for your services.

The website would be to promote my optometry office.

What kind of "diverse" corals are you looking for? if this is for your 2.5 minibow, then you want small frags correct? and what type of lighting does it have?

I have some "diverse" corals that I can trade you in exchange for your services.

The website would be to promote my optometry office.

What kind of "diverse" corals are you looking for? if this is for your 2.5 minibow, then you want small frags correct? and what type of lighting does it have?

I have a 20w 50/50 PC ... What types of corals do you have? Where are you located? PM me with more information and what you are looking for and we will talk there :)

Archived