SaltCritters.com

Water in San Diego CA

printerdown01

printerdown01

Does anyone here know exactly where the Scripts filtered sea water output is? I know it is near Scripts Peir, but is it right at the base of the peir, near the aquarium, etc..?

P.S. Hi everyone, sorry I havn't been around much lately, but I have a lot on my plate. I am currently working on a huge load of upper division courses, interning as an asistant stock broker, and working on starting a company with a friend of mine... LOL So I havn't had much time... I'll be stopping in more often though I promise.

heya printerdown,

The "tap" is a hose at the base of Scripps Pier. You will more than likely encounter others armed with 5gallon jugs while you're there. Other landmarks to look for there are 3 huge filters that are labeled as filters and a CAULERPA IS THE DEVIL sign complete with anti caulerpa hotline phone number.

Gil

printerdown01

Thanks Gilman, I appriciate the help. I didn't think to simply look for the guys with jugs in their hand LOL. -Guess that would have worked pretty well too... :-D

long time haven't seen! :happy:

you, glazer, and ross all coming back for a visit. what is it, return of the prodigal sons weekend? ;)

just as with glazer and ross, good luck in your biz too!

Hey printerdown, don't feel bad I haven't been here in weeks myself. When the war started I had other things to do. Hope you found out where that seawater hose is located. It's not hard to find , I used it a few times when I started my tanks, and I always use a full load of it when starting a new tank. Let me know if you have anything to trade or sell.

Archived