ReefCleaners.org

Minibow 7 Hood, 70w MH and 32w PC Ballast for trade

ksupermnp

I have a DIY Minibow 7 hood for trade along with a 70w MH and 32w PC ballast. The hood will need a little TLC, a repaint or stripping- there also is a crack on the right side but you will never notice when hood is repainted. The ballast are in reasonable condition both used for about 2 years. I'm open to coral trades- shrooms, rics, zoos. Make an offter. I will post pics this eve.

here are some pics- i'm looking for about $40-50 worth of coral shipped overnight to duluth, mn 55812. i believe the mh ballast is workhorse but i'm not positive. i also have a second nonworking pc ballast i will include- maybe you can fix it, it was brand new. there is a glass shield for the canopy. i will pay ground shipping for the hood. mattgecko built it -i think.

thanks

i can't seem to post any pics so they are here

http://www.thisoneday.com/reef/lights/

I just gave my 7 bowfront to a buddy. He may be interested. Shipping would be minimal (minneapolis). I'll pm you- when I talk to him

Yea- let me know. I'm also in the cities alot so we could skip shipping altogether. Do you know what he ahs to trade?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

How much do you want for just the mh ballast or the cf ballast, one of my lights went out in my aquapod. Also how big is a 32w bulb? 14"bellow hopefully.

How much do you want for just the mh ballast or the cf ballast, one of my lights went out in my aquapod. Also how big is a 32w bulb? 14"bellow hopefully.

do you have any rics or zoos to trade- a few small frags shipped express would be great. a 32w bulb it 12.75 from tip to tip but you have to factor in another .75 for the socket.

uh no frags, my lfs does not sell frags just nice pieces of coral for $50 or $70 a peice. I also looked for a 32w cf bulb but could not find one no biggie. I don't have any frags and my tank looks the same without another bulb. I would give $15+shipping for the 32 cf ballast. Is it wire with a socket and all. I'm only 14 so i don't have a lot of money for coral or anything.

Archived