Coral Vue Hydros

10g lighting

pitbullpooch

pitbullpooch

ive used search but cant find anything about the jbj 18watt hang on fixtures.will 18 watts be enough for just a candy cane,zoos and shrooms.thanks

pitbullpooch

also id like to build my own hood is there any kits that i can buy to fit in my hood at a reasonable price.what would the least amount of watts would i need to keep what i have listed above

SeaMountain

Lost Dawg!

Did your TBSW LR arrive? I don't know much about how many watts for diffferent corals go... But here is what I'm doing while my LR is cycling...

Keep an eye on the 'Coral Forum' and the Members Tank's section. They will invariable list what they have growing, complete w/pics and the equipment used.

If you have a specific question shoot them an e-mail.

There is a TON of great stuff here, and the folks for the most part are fairly "salty" at times!!! :D

From your previous post about your live rock being lost, I would think you have plenty of time to kick back and do a bit of reading. I've picked up a bunch more stuff on livestock/corals in doing this, than I would have, had someone just said, "Sea? Buy a Halide and you'll be fine!" B)

:blush:EDIT: "Sorry there PitBull... Leggo my LEG!!!" There are too many Dawgs onboard here and I was only on my first cup o'java this morning! Got your 'smell' confused with another pooch asking questions. But anyway... the coral forum and members tank section is STILL a good deal!!!

Never mind the TBSW stuff. Friends?

Archived