Coral Vue Hydros

Cool pic

Aggie05

I tried feeding my brain this morning when I got up and saw that it had some of its tentacles extended. This is the first time I have tried it since I got it last sunday so I was kinda shocked to see what happens. It was pretty damn cool to watch it eat. Anyways, here is a pic from a newbie going through new cool stuff every day. Oh, and for those who ragged on my last time about my diatom problem, it is quickly disappearing, and I estimate will be completely gone by tomorrow.:P

Nice! You'll notice they'll start opening up even alot more than that once it gets used to being fed. Sometimes mine looks like a baloon in the mornings before the lights turn on! Got a nice brain (coral) there!

;)

E

Cool, thanks for the info. I was kinda worried about it because it wasn't opening very much yesterday, so I tried feeding it. It seemed a lot happier. I will try to start feeding it every few days now.

Congrats Aggie, very cool looking! By the way, I did your LED , except I had no idea what to do with the freakin resistors. (mis-spen youth) I just hooked the LED directly to the power adaptor. Dude, pm me! Am I safe? OK, back to the thread, I for one am very happy for you. Diatom almost gone, exellent. I can't wait to have brain. (in more ways than one) Is that pic with your LED? Nevermind that question, back to brain. VERY cool pic!!!!!!!!

Archived