SaltCritters.com

FS: 20" Current USA Orbit 2x40 with Lunar Lights

NotGumbelWV

20" Current USA Orbit 2x40 with Lunar Lights

I just got a 20" 70w Sunpod MH, so this is no longer needed

Includes SunPaq Dual Daylight (6700°K/10000°K) and Dual Actinic (420 nm and 460 nm) bulbs

Three independent power cords for convenient timer operation

Original bulbs

Also contains mounting legs

More technical info here

Paid $129.99 when I purchased it new in August 2006 from Big Al's Online

Asking $100 + actual shipping (17 lbs) via UPS ground

External box measurements are 29.5" L X 13" W X 13" H

Originating zip code is 26241, so you can check the actual shipping amount at ww.ups.com ... box dimensions may affect shipping rates, so be certain to include that info for proper calculations

Glad to answer any questions

I'm interested. How old are the bulbs?

Sorry, had to post again because I forgot to check the e-mail notification box. I hate that sites are now picking up this feature. It's added hassle. Especially to people like me who are used to it doing it automatically.

I'm interested. How old are the bulbs?

Sorry, had to post again because I forgot to check the e-mail notification box. I hate that sites are now picking up this feature. It's added hassle. Especially to people like me who are used to it doing it automatically.

No prob. Bulbs are originals that came with the unit when purchased in August.

I was going to post "interesting trades considered," except I remember how that particular episode of Seinfeld ended up :lol:

Just selling, not a lot of needs for other things, but I won't be offended at any valid suggestions either.

Since this is the trading forum, would you be interested in a URI A-4 ballast or a Red Sea Wavemaster Pro?

These wouldn't be of use to me, but thanks!

I'm sorry but I can purchase that unit a dollar cheaper than you posted brand new. http://www.marineandreef.com/shoppro/power_satellite.html

Not bashing your price, just helping you sell. good luck

I know you're not a basher :) If I'd had seen it at that price new I'd have bought there if I knew they were a reliable dealer like Big Al's.

$100 is the starting point but I know these ads often go into offers, counter-offers, etc.

Are you interested or just wanted to use the slap-me smiley? :)

i'm interested, but my wife is pushing for a 29g setup.. we'll talk about it this weekend, but it's ultimately her decision :owned: ... if it's not gone by monday, ill let you know for sure.

i'm interested, but my wife is pushing for a 29g setup.. we'll talk about it this weekend, but it's ultimately her decision :owned: ... if it's not gone by monday, ill let you know for sure.

Your wife wants a bigger tank ... have you told her how much you love and appreciate her lately? B)

Archived