Coral Vue Hydros

Stand back!!! A new 10g Nano has entered the house!!!

SeaMountain

SeaMountain

I'm a proud Father!!! B)

lrtank.JPG

PSL 2x36watt - 10K & Actinic | Ebo-Jager 50watt heater | 2 MicroJet 320 PH's | 20 lbs Arag-Alive | 22 lbs LR

Check the rest of them out here!

SeaMountain

Not sure what you actually mean ??? If you're talking about the lights they are from www.PetSupplyLiquidator.com and are 2x36w retro's.

The temp hovers around 78-79 degrees. When the lights are on for 8-10 hours it has crept up to 82. I tried placing an AGA cover on the tank and it just seemed to hold the heat quicker so I removed it.

Today I'm heading into town to look over some PC fans to install into the hood. B)

SeaMountain

Right side of tank... I left a little play area in the sand. LR has some really nice long fairly smooth cylindrical holes in it there. Just right for a future Goby to hang out on and watch the show below!

SeaMountain

Left side of tank. Notice the larger piece of LR on the right side of pic. It's actually in the middle of the tank and has a GREAT cave feature built into it. The opening is maybe 4-5 inches deep and 4 inches across the opening. The rock itself is over a foot in length and fills the tank from front to back. Just about too large a piece. If I stood it up, it went right to the water level. So I used it as a cave and base piece.

Two other pieces are stacked on the left with another on top of the 'cave' rock, leaning against the other two.

Archived