Innovative Marine Aquariums

the littlest picotope?

SaVeThEeELs

WAY back in the day, I used to see basketball version of these in OMNI magazine.

Pretty cool.

I just don't want a small ecosystem just to see if I can to the chemical math.

cool balancing, but how much fun is it to watch.

THat shrimp is probably pretty ###ed off too.

LOL

yeah they are pretty much f'd in the sphere,.....

i wanna crack one open and breed the shrimp....prettier than mysis......maybe tasty?

its gonna cost me like 100+ just to get enough shrimp though.....

ghost shrimp and brine breed just as easy.......

=think this is the same deal, just w/ the ability to breed the shrimp???

it even comes with some niffty hawaiian aquacultred live rock.....

you know hawaiian live rock is illegal to have right???

to get some, you got to buy a whole "lab" culture tank..........even then it might be second or third generation live rock...

maybe its something to do with how hawaii's reef reacts w/ the geothermal vents...

none of you have a geothermal vent in your house i take it??

thats basically how i stumbled upon the "sphere"

i still think someone with time and money to kill should make vase style lava lamp picotope

eels haha instead of getting that tank thing you should save the money to get your new tanks back together once you get back home

eels haha instead of getting that tank thing you should save the money to get your new tanks back together once you get back home

OH SNAP!

Where are those red shrimp from?Are they native to the hawian islands?

i still think someone with time and money to kill should make vase style lava lamp picotope

"they" will be one tank....oh yes....one tank...

i use to use the FW from my planted to make my saltwater......

Apparently these are the red shrimp they sell on seahorse.com. They are supposedly indestructable, could go from fresh to full salt without breaking a sweat, hardly need to eat, temp doesn't really matter, nor oxygenation of the water. Basically they just slowly starve to death in these things, and it takes them a really long time.

Don't buy them!!

cd

Apparently these are the red shrimp they sell on seahorse.com. They are supposedly indestructable, could go from fresh to full salt without breaking a sweat, hardly need to eat, temp doesn't really matter, nor oxygenation of the water. Basically they just slowly starve to death in these things, and it takes them a really long time.

Don't buy them!!

cd

sort of like my brothers brine shrimp thing in a 1/2g plastic tub he had when he was 6, reminds me of that southpark episode with the ''sea people'' that turned out to be a brine shrimp tank

btw no offesnse meant eels! im excited to see the tank when ist up and runnin

must break them open!!!! ack!

im thinkin serious about gettin one of the habitats they got....not an enclosed one.....the "culture" package that comes with the aqua cultured live rock from hawaii....

you know they are tiny right??? like half a centemeter...

im still thinking food......i think im gonna stick to the 5 gal pod tank idea

i keep getting side tracked by projects

Archived