Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 90gal Reef

bullitt0519

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually bought a foxface that was just under 2 inches a while ago and even at that size it was one of the hardiest saltwater fish ive kept, had him until he was about 4 inches but he died when a disease went threw my tank and killed all my fish in a week.

bullitt0519

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Aug 1 2007, 02:36 AM Post #49

Nano Reefer

Member No.: 23,600

He is doing good just as easy as a big one. My old one would not eat anything but alge off the rocks and I didn't have that much of a problem with it, so I didn't want him to starve. My little one eats frozen, seaweed, and the alge off the rocks so I think he will do ok.

I like the foxface better than the tangs. Tangs tend to be real aggressive. The foxface tends to be weak even my big one was bulled by my Royal Gramma.

But I like Tangs too they are cool fish. I didn't care for the yellow tang, I liked my brown powder, or my yellow eyed tang the best.

I to prefer fox face over a yellow tang . Pet store by me had baby yellow tangs $4 each yet didnt get any as ordered a small fox face which should arrive within the week.

MY tank took 12 weeks to cycle the way I wanted it to (I used non cured Atlantic live rock 100lbs) tons life but also several mantis -lots brisstles . Pretty sure all have been trapped removed by now.

Petstore took them all as some here buy them mantis I can see but bristtleworms I cant lol

Its a FOWLER tank with musrooms-feather dusters some stars easy stuff

I have access to seaweed - algae from piers,etc just incase he is finicky eater but hopefully wont be

• 8 months later...
bullitt0519

Update :angry: Went on a cruise to alaska for 2 weeks had a friend watch the tank came back and most of the coral was wiped out all fish still alive my inverts died will post up pics when I can been about 2 months since crash so will post new pics of what did make it some of my sps were pure white with no polyps put back in tank now those came back life which I am happy about.

Archived