inTank Media Baskets

Coral/Equipment for XBOX 360?

FloorLord

I have ton's of coral, and reefing equipment I am looking to trade for a XBOX 360.

I also have tons of computer equipment, and electronics, but no $$$! LOL

PM or E-mail me if interested!

D

• 2 weeks later...
What sort of skimmers ya got if any?

Also what puter parts ya got?

Any flat screen LCD's? LOL!!

I have a Turboflator, w/ an Ocean Runner 2500, and ASM Mini G, and a Coralife Super Skimmer 65.

I also have a 96 Watt Powerquad, 2 router's, 4 TV's, 2 DVD players, VCR/DVD player, Sega Dreamcast (4 controllers, 5 games) a Modded XBOX, and a regular Brand new XBOX. I also have a 16 Port Ethernet switch, and a Sony DAV-c900 Surround Sound, 5 Disc DVD "Dreamtheater" system, and a 20 GIG I River Portable Media Center. (plays MP3, video, etc...) Pictures of anything, or more info about anything upon request

D

DementedLullaby

Would you sell the mod'd xbox by chance? I can't say I'd buy it 100% but it might make a nice Christmas present for someone I know.

LMK thanks!

the frag master
Uh, yeah totally!

It has a 120G HD, and all the goodies. (emu's, back-up, XBMC)

D

quote me aprice for the brand new one, also u shipping my stuff tmmrw?

quote me aprice for the brand new one, also u shipping my stuff tmmrw?

hey. I actaully just opened it, and dropped it off at a buddies house to get modded. I have 2 other Mint systems I will be selling tho, 1 with extra controllers, game's etc... Yeah, I will be shipping you some Shrooms tomm. look for a tracking number via PM.

D

the frag master
hey. I actaully just opened it, and dropped it off at a buddies house to get modded. I have 2 other Mint systems I will be selling tho, 1 with extra controllers, game's etc... Yeah, I will be shipping you some Shrooms tomm. look for a tracking number via PM.

D

ok great. as for the other mint system how much or could we trade for it, lmkl what all you want via pm when you send the tracking number. i could really use an xbox

the frag master
I have a Turboflator, w/ an Ocean Runner 2500, and ASM Mini G, and a Coralife Super Skimmer 65.

I also have a 96 Watt Powerquad, 2 router's, 4 TV's, 2 DVD players, VCR/DVD player, Sega Dreamcast (4 controllers, 5 games) a Modded XBOX, and a regular Brand new XBOX. I also have a 16 Port Ethernet switch, and a Sony DAV-c900 Surround Sound, 5 Disc DVD "Dreamtheater" system, and a 20 GIG I River Portable Media Center. (plays MP3, video, etc...) Pictures of anything, or more info about anything upon request

D

hey that iriver looks good, how much?

and that dvd/vcr player? my dad still ahs tons fo vcr's that have yet to be converted to dvd so he wants to be able to watch them. thanks dane ttyl.

The Propagator

How much for the 20 gig Iriver and how big is the display, do you have the charger, battery, case and software with it?

Pic please :)

Thanks!

How much for the 20 gig Iriver and how big is the display, do you have the charger, battery, case and software with it?

Pic please :)

Thanks!

hey there!

I am sking $200 for the I River. I have the leather case, box, instructions, cables, charger, and also the cable you can plug into your TV. I think it's a 3.5" LCD, and as far as software, it just uses Windows Media Player.

here is a link to what I have, I will put up some pics later today

http://www.amazon.com/iRiver-PMC120-Portab...r/dp/B0006GVNSG

D

hey that iriver looks good, how much?

and that dvd/vcr player? my dad still ahs tons fo vcr's that have yet to be converted to dvd so he wants to be able to watch them. thanks dane ttyl.

The DVD/VCR is this: http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p45009015-k24-g1 and I will sell for $40, it's never even been used.

D

the frag master

hey ill pas on those, lmk aboutt he regualr xbox's though, i can trade someting for it or do money but definatley lets work something out.

endopsychic trashcan

I have a xbox306 platinum ed. with controller charger, and morrowing oblivion+halo2. I will prob. sell it or give it away for christmas, but what coral/lighting/tankstuff do you got. I may be interested.

I have a xbox306 platinum ed. with controller charger, and morrowing oblivion+halo2. I will prob. sell it or give it away for christmas, but what coral/lighting/tankstuff do you got. I may be interested.

look upto top of post. I can offer a little bit of cash for on top of what is listed above.

D

Not interested in trading the system for it, but cash'd likely work... What DC games do you have? We've got the system and a few games, but if it's something my boyfriend and I don't have(and would play...) I may be interested in a cash trade :)

Not interested in trading the system for it, but cash'd likely work... What DC games do you have? We've got the system and a few games, but if it's something my boyfriend and I don't have(and would play...) I may be interested in a cash trade :)

Hello!

I have the system, 4 controllers, 2 viurtual memory cards, NBA on NBA (greatest game EVER) Power Stone 1 and 2, Sonic, Tech Romancer (hard to find took me 3 years) Dead or Alive, MDK2, and a couple more I think. System is in MINT condition. (I think I have a few more games, I will have to check.)

D

prop DONT YOU EVER BUY A FIN LCD! IMMA SMACK U CRT FTW lcd's crap out low brightness and there ######y.. CRT heavy yes but cheaper and better hz and no mouse trailing on the screen!!

Archived